Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Was Arrested When A Fan Was Killed At My Show- Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Arrested When A Fan Was Killed At My Show- Pasuma (442 Views)

Watch The Moment A Liquorose Fan Was Spotted Dancing In The Market With A Pant J / A Die-hard Fan Was Embarrassed On Stage At Davido’s Show / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Arrested When A Fan Was Killed At My Show- Pasuma by splendid22(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2020
Veteran Fuji musician, Wasiu Pasuma Wonder fondly called Oganla has opened up on some of the travails he experienced before stardom.

The acclaimed Fuji maestro made this revelation during a recent instagram live with Nigerian rapper and media personality, Bouqui.

In his words: “The obstacles I faced can make you decide to quit. People tagged me a tout, they said it’s the street urchins hat comes to my shows. People said miscreants are the people you would meet when you attend Pasuma’s show. I decided not to do Fuji any more. However, because God wants to use me, I changed my mind. I decided not to stop.

“There was a time they had a fight in one of my shows and I was locked up for two months. Someone was killed at my show and I was the one performing. They took us to the Police station. Unfortunately the brother of the deceased was a lawyer and he vowed to take the case far. I told him his brother came to the show and they started fighting, unfortunately he lost his life in the process. The brother of the deceased told me to supply the people who killed his brother. I was locked up for what I knew nothing about all because I decided to do Fuji music. I didn’t stop doing Fuji music despite what I went through”.

Read more here
https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/i-was-arrested-when-a-fan-was-killed-at-my-show-pasuma/

Re: I Was Arrested When A Fan Was Killed At My Show- Pasuma by Ofemmanu1: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Oganla!
Baba wasila

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Last Moments With Cancer Before His Death / Bobrisky Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today, Shares Stunning Pictures / I Would Have Applied For Praise Offers � - Lucy Interview With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.