Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I May Never Get Married - Singer Efya (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Never Get Married - Singer Efya (video) (456 Views)

Controversial Singer Efya Declare Herself A Lesbian On Instagram (photos). / Married Singer, Tiwa Savage Put Up Another Mouth Watering Outfit In Dubai / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I May Never Get Married - Singer Efya (video) by Hackportal(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Superstar Ghanaian singer, Efya has disclosed that she is not considering getting married anytime soon. 

In an interview with Adom Tv’s Abena Abrafi Agyemang, the 33-year-old singer who commented on gospel singer Joe Mettle's wedding which took place over the weekend, stated that enjoying a great career does not mean she should have marriage in sight. 

Efya went on to ask her prospective suitors to wait. She said; 

”Joe Mettle had a beautiful wedding. God bless him, his wife, and their union. Marriage is not the plan right now. I am not ready. Just cos I’m great doesn’t mean I should get married. Any suitors should wait”

Here is the video below; 

https://loadedpulse.com/i-may-never-get-married-singer-efya-video/
Re: I May Never Get Married - Singer Efya (video) by ashewoboy(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
good for her. many ladies can not tolerate the responsibilities that comes with marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Erigga Set To Wed His Baby Mama (see Lovely Photo) / Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Insults Man Who Advised Her To Stop Showing Her Boobs Publ / Bbnaija : Kiddwaya Seen Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.