Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Video: Erica Confronts Laycon, Tells Him "You're Being Cold To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Erica Confronts Laycon, Tells Him "You're Being Cold To Me" (511 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Erica Confronts Laycon, Tells Him "You're Being Cold To Me" by spunky425(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020

Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemate, Erica has confronted her one time best, Laycon on how coldly he treats her.

In the early days of the show, Erica and rapper, Laycon were very close friends who share their time and space talking about personal things. 

However, very noticible is how they've both faded off since Erica's relationship with Kiddwaya kicked off and her telling Laycon off about a possible relationship. 

Confronting Laycon, Erica reminded him that she's not in control of her emotions for Kiddwaya, she said, "People don't choose or decide, so you can't make me feel like the bad person in this situation". 

When Laycon asked her how he made her feel cold, she said, "you're being cold, we don't have to be the best friends but at least we used to be close friends and we did not fight". 

See video;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/08/video-erica-confronts-laycon-tells-him-youre-being-cold-to-me/
Re: Video: Erica Confronts Laycon, Tells Him "You're Being Cold To Me" by ACxxxMAN: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Women want you to continue to give them unnecessary attentions even when they aren't interested in you. Time wasters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi Show Photo Of Her Daughter Adejare / Wealthy Blacks Try To Play God On Earth Hiding Behind White Supremacy / Laycon Becomes The First Housemate Of The BBN 9ja Lockdown To Hit 1mil Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.