Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club (34556 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
athaboi:
Abeg go and buy Barcelona
You wan kill am before him time.
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Blackpromise(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
That's some aspirations bro.Setting ur sights high.Goodluck.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is it whites that own all the clubs in Nigeria?

How about other African clubs?

They are not using Mopol to sell clubs. If you drop the right amount of money, and the owners are willing to sell. They'll sell it to you.

Blacks are overrepresented in both the NBA and NFL. Have you heard a word from whites about marginalization?

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by MrBONE2(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Igbo dy always get plenty biz plans
We pray 4 ur success in ur plans

Meanwhile, IGBO AMAKA
Africans Emeeela grin

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by titiakins: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
In his dreams
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Bigsunny01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Try Barça for 8.2 shocked
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by jamalnation(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
e no serious For which continent ?
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by codedlee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Craftydesigns:
Nice one... make he buy assnal jare grin

get your unique, professional, 3dlogos, business card, letter head for your various brands and companies check signature
Assnal wey u type ehn. The lowest earner for that club fit buy your life.

COYG
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by techmo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Mayb he wants to buy a Nite Club

Or video club

Dangote has been fighting to own an EPL club, offering huge money he still couldn't land himself a bid

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by wisest10: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Start with Newcastle.. I can contribute self...even though na 0.5% share I fit get with 500$ I am ready to hustle dat amount ; grin grin..
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
The inspirational and motivational current I tapped in his words is "I DO HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT ARE QUITE WEALTHY GUYS."

-Work hard with the oil of God's grace for breaking limits and prosperous connection..
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Moikiitos: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
robosky02:
Anichebe Declares Plans To Buy A Football Club

https://www.completesports.com/anichebe-declares-plans-to-buy-a-football-club/

I thought is another APC news layout by the chief himself LIAR Mohammed :/!
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

I very proud of you son

You are a true son of ur fada

You mean you don't just planning to become a coach like others do, but to own an entire club to urself?

the gods are proud of you as well

Of cos as one of the gods I am proud of him
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by contigiency(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nbotee:

You remind me my earlier statement that buying data to post things in the internet is not the same as having sense to post sensibly.
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Is it whites that own all the clubs in Nigeria?

How about other African clubs?

They are not using Mopol to sell clubs. If you drop the right amount of money, and the owners are willing to sell. They'll sell it to you.

Blacks are overrepresented in both the NBA and NFL. Have you heard a word from whites about marginalization?

Leave them. This blm thing is just horseshit, race identity is the most foolish thing I've heard since I was born. It's a pity that educated people fall for that nonsense trap.

1 Like

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm.... he need to think again... this is COVID-19 times.... things are not going to be the same going forward.... fans in the seats etc. Sooo many teams that were once profitable will now be liabilities and become bankrupt. No doubt.... those team owners will be willing to get rid of their burden.
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Bakin3(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nice one.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Eco friendly. Check my signature.
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by codemaniacs: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
zz
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Autogduru411: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Igbo dy always get plenty biz plans
We pray 4 ur success in ur plans

Meanwhile, IGBO AMAKA

Slaves will come here and hit their cone heads on the wall now.

Watch they're coming

grin grin grin
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
robosky02:

A slave is here grin grin grin
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Buying is different from managing

After buying now....na so we go hear another story....or headline
"Anichebe planning to sell the club he bought for five hundred million pounds for fifty thousand pounds because he is unable to manage it"

At least it will be on record that he owned a club sometime

Why not allow him to buy it first before talking of management

Nawaoo

People can't just see beyond their noses

Poverty infested minds
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
inoki247:
Maybe na Rumors Club e wan buy

All join

At least in ur miserable life

Buy one
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
No be this guy wey slack cuppy toto

Wickedness is in ur blood

grin grin grin
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by robosky02(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

A slave is here grin grin grin

Sorry dear

You mean you are a slave?
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by uniqueuser(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jokes Apart ;I Want To Own a Football Club In The Future
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by FLOTAN(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
If you can dream it, you can get it.

But first, do a thorough business analysis to confirm if you have the wherewithal to embark on this gigantic project.

Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by jUeLiZ: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nbotee:
grin abeg no kiiii me with laugh
Re: Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club by mclorenzo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
He should come and buy Lobi Stars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Mikel Rejected Eagles Vice Captainship’ / Mikel Obi Undergoes Successful Surgery, Rehab Next (Photo) / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.