Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Can I Master Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Master Chemistry (572 Views)

Master Chemistry Assignments With Expert Help: Why Choose Us? / See List Of Science Courses To Study Without Chemistry / What Is The Difference Between Industrial Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Master Chemistry by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Please how can I master Chemistry, I found it hard to concentrate when I am studying Chemistry because it's hard for me...
Please what steps can I take to be really good at Chemistry?
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Charleys: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Guy I had A1 in chemistry but today I don't even remember anything in chemistry.

But If I revise maybe, just maybe.

But let me give you a secret, change your friends. Make friends with those students that are good in chemistry.

Avoid Ababio as much as possible. if they are still using it. Buy countdown. That was what I used

If it's hard for you and you're still in SS1 meet your teacher and tell him you can't cope that you'll need to go to art or business class.

Sometimes you need to let things go.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Spartancosta(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2020
HenryOnTop:
Please how can I master Chemistry, I found it hard to concentrate when I am studying Chemistry because it's hard for me...
same applies to me,no matter how I bring myself to concentrate on the subject I still can't.its the only subject o fear
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Charleys:
thanks
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Charleys:
Guy I had A1 in chemistry but today I don't even remember anything in chemistry.

But If I revise maybe, just maybe.

But let me give you a secret, change your friends. Make friends with those students that are good in chemistry.

Avoid Ababio as much as possible. if they are still using it. Buy countdown. That was what I used

If it's hard for you and you're still in SS1 meet your teacher and tell him you can't cope that you'll need to go to art or business class.

Sometimes you need to let things go.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Prospy33: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2020
There is nothing really hard about chemistry
When people don't learn the way a person teaches then the person ought to teach the way they will learn.
I make chemistry easy to understand.

quote author=HenryOnTop post=92985079]Please how can I master Chemistry, I found it hard to concentrate when I am studying Chemistry because it's hard for me...
Please what steps can I take to be really good at Chemistry?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Kingexcellence(m): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
HenryOnTop:

Well, I can take you through it

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Geosystem(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Source for good text books. Buy if you can or borrow. Ababio explains some topics and other good literature can also explain other topics. Consult more than one text book. And again get text books on mainly calculations in chemistry.

Seek help from seniors or fellow colleagues who are good at chemistry, so that they can explain topics you don't understand.

Study well. Study to understand chemistry. Chemistry is a volatile subject-you can easily forget what you have read-so drop every distractions and focus on studying chemistry regularly. In your personal time table place chemistry 3times more than other subject.

Spend adequate time with past questions to also familiarize yourself with the way chemistry questions are forged.

Simply ask questions in class from your teachers if you don't understand what is being taught.

Speak to God for understanding.

My own opinion though. I loved chemistry well during my secondary school days. Chemistry is so easy if you work smart and hard. Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Geosystem:
Source for good text books. Buy if you can or borrow. Ababio explains some topics and other good literature can also explain other topics. Consult more than one text book. And again get text books on mainly calculations in chemistry.

Seek help from seniors or fellow colleagues who are good at chemistry, so that they can explain topics you don't understand.

Study well. Study to understand chemistry. Chemistry is a volatile subject-you can easily forget what you have read-so drop every distractions and focus on studying chemistry regularly. In your personal time table place chemistry 3times more than other subject.

Spend adequate time with past questions to also familiarize yourself with the way chemistry questions are forged.

Simply ask questions in class from your teachers if you don't understand what is being taught.

Speak to God for understanding.

My own opinion though. I loved chemistry well during my secondary school days. Chemistry is so easy if you work smart and hard. Cheers

Wow, thank you so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Shortbreadkah: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Make use of MacMillan chemistry and lamlads chemistry.
Thank me later cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by johnkey: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
First year futa chemistry 101 I had 90A after cramming so much for days and nights, I can't remember shit now.
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by February30(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
oga, join Firstac Online Academy, stop complaining

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Iamvincentnam: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Spartancosta:
same applies to me,no matter how I bring myself to concentrate on the subject I still can't.its the only subject o fear
The reason for this is that we don't have a well equipped lab. Or the schools don't even take you guys there even when they manage to have. Almost everything taught in chemistry ought to be supported with lab work (at least computer simulations). So I think the reason you feel you don't understand chemistry is that, you think you were expected to cram everything hook worm and sinker which in turn would make you think you are not intelligent

1 Like

Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by Spartancosta(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Iamvincentnam:

The reason for this is that we don't have a well equipped lab. Or the schools don't even take you guys there even when they manage to have. Almost everything taught in chemistry ought to be supported with lab work (at least computer simulations). So I think the reason you feel you don't understand chemistry is that, you think you were expected to cram everything hook worm and sinker which in turn would make you think you are not intelligent
the teacher that taught me chemistry is still my physics teacher,I have little or no problem in physics.but i can't get to grips with chemistry
Re: How Can I Master Chemistry by francdec4(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
You are not alone. Chemistry was also my most challenging subject years back in secondary school. At a time I even thought of switching to the arts. Finally I excelled in all other subjects (As & Bs) and ended up with a C4 in that chemistry (the only C in my result). But am glad I didn't switch though as I ended up a doctor today so bro keep pushing on ok.

Like one person said above find the gurus in your class and make friends with them & another thing that helped me was I noticed the practicals were something I could master so I took advantage of that and used it as my stronghold and buffer, if you can do that (without neglecting the theory) it will boast your chances of excelling in it.

Best wishes.

HenryOnTop:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CRU: A Case Study On How Universities Are Not Ready For Physical Resumption / Breaking News: Protest In Ozoro Poly As Students Reject N5, 000 Covid 19 Fee / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Exams. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.