Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time (412 Views)

Seun, Please Ban Anyone Insulting Tinubu / Peter Obi Is Wasting His Time Because We Own The Supreme Court / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by akajesus1020(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Living Faith Church Worldwide President Bishop David Oyedepo has dismissed comments against his opposition to the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).

He spoke on Tuesday at a prayer meeting held at the Faith Terbanacle, headquarters of his church at Ota, Ogun State.

He said: “Anybody insulting me is wasting his mouth. One I did not hear, two, even if l hear, it will not pain me. Anyone praising me is just expressing his opinion, and even if l hear, it will not blow my head. If you praise anything in me it is Jesus, it is not me, the greater one in me is the one you are praising. You think I am the one, no I am not.

“If I preach a message and you don’t laugh, please do listen because since the 70s when I started preaching, l laugh even when they insult me, l laugh. Please click the link below for the complete news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc78m1QqAI8

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by supercase1(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
kolisokoloko

What I surely like about oyedepo is that he is cashing out big time
cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by Remimadrid1: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2020
Churches don open now, money don dey enter him acc. So e normal if im dey make mouth.
Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by Brandstudio01: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
I'm telling you.

You can imagine a Generation where someone who lives under a free house and food insults his fathers mate due to freedom. Little wonder they call it a Generation of viper
Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by Imjustagirl(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Loud it sir! So the zombies at the back can hear it well. Lol

Anyone supporting this move by the govt is a disgrace. How can the govt be able to remove the board of trustees of any institution, talk less church, willy nilly, at their own wim. Rubbish

Keep pushing back sir, they can't have their way. Even though some here can willingly put theirselves in chains and hand over to the evil jihadists.

We are not slaves. We won't succumb. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by Harangue614: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Baba don vex
Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by alexsoftwork(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Him don begin cash-out back, he was not smiling during lockdown.
Re: Oyedepo! Anyone Insulting Me Is Wasting His Time by Maxymilliano(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2020
I like this man, he no send anybody.

He bares his mind irrespective of whose Ox is gored.

(1) (Reply)

Only Nigerians Will Abandon A Billion Dollars To Avoid Prosecution / Akufo-addo Risks Ghana’s Economy By Playing Games With Nigeria’ / How Ajibola Disrespects Ekitis Royal Fathers Because Of Woman Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.