Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video (66253 Views)

Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Clothingonline9(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Party after party
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin grin sad sad grin
yrex01:
how’s that relate to the post ? It’s ur birthright sha, continue claiming it.
U pipu are the world problem/headache.I can imagine the world without BLACK SPOT TERRORISTS pipu
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by xolomonstrides(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
Wicked people the reason am wearing mask

They are not the wicked people, we are the follow follow that carry matter for head like say everything the west does we must do. Covid 19 is real. But not the way they use it to monger fear for selfish gains. We all fell sick in my house in late April and no one will tell me it was not Covid. Even dokpesi after coming out of isolation says he still needs someone to explain the difference between malaria and covid. In Lagos we pack ourselves in buses, and market places, if it was as bad as they paint it, everybody for don't die finish.

There is the concept of crowd immunity and we have grown to live with covid. The earlier we go back to our normal lives the better cos it's not going away anytime soon.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by wonder233: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please help me tell them. Even if it's bullets that are flying on the streets, man will still have to venture out to make a living and recreate. All these fear mongering can't change that
sbaks:
You can't tame man. He's a HIGHER ANIMAL FOR GOD'S SAKE. When some people are busy playing politics with covid-19 WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO? Every normal human being would dare the consequence in order to return to normal life (Especially where politics is been played).
In Africa, hunger is WORSE than Corona virus so even if you call for a lock down, you are only calling for an "open trouble" grin (Especially where the government is a NATURAL FAILURE) grin

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Reference(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
After leading to the deaths of over 700,000 with millions infected and the wholescale destruction of the global economy with millions sunk to poverty, you expect they'd be reflective, respectful and sober for a couple of years at least.

But they only give the middle finger to the rest of the world and totally disappoint those who praise their developmental strides which apparently does not include empathy and humanity.

It is like the country Congo just emerging from another ebola epidemic and the first thing they show the world is a national wildlife barbeque fest.

And here I was blaming Noah for emerging from the Ark and his first order of business was to brew tombo, get drunk and cause the wholescale curse on the black race.... or so they say.

These Chinese folks are just senseless.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Haykay77: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
]These short pipu sef sad.Even North Korea are bouncing up to release anthrax to the world.What's wrong with Muslims and these Asians sef

You dey craze, what are Muslims got to do with party in whuan, is WHUAN a Muslim Country ??

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Person2person(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wuhan
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by anonimi: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Reference:
After leading to the deaths of over 700,000 with millions infected and the wholescale destruction of the global economy with millions sunk to poverty, you expect they'd be reflective, respectful and sober for a couple of years at least.

But they only give the middle finger to the rest of the world and totally disappoint those who praise their developmental strides which apparently does not include empathy and humanity.

It is like the country Congo just emerging from another ebola epidemic and the first thing they show the world is a national wildlife barbeque fest.

And here I was blaming Noah for emerging from the Ark and his first order of business was to brew tombo, get drunk and cause the wholescale curse on the black race.... or so they say.

These Chinese folks are just senseless.

Stop believing and spreading racist interpretation of the Bible.
Stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by dflking: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Son of a b1tch

chukwuibuipob:
sad These short pipu sef sad.Even North Korea are bouncing up to release anthrax to the world.What's wrong with Muslims and these Asians sef sad angry undecided angrysad

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Greensquard(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is it just me or do they all look animated and fake?thats not real..its just fake
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by babajero(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
While govt dey here dey give us covid numbers back to back.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Profprom:
<h1 id ="demo" >wahala dey </h1>
Var China = "China na dem chop meat " ; Var Nigeria = "na Nigeria come dey wash hand" ; If (China ==Nigeria) { document.getElementById("demo"wink.InnerHTML ="enough is enough" } ; Else {document.getElementById("demo"wink.innerHTML= "this life no balance"};
U just begin learn JS?
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by yrex01(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin sad sad ;DU pipu are the world problem/headache.I can imagine the world without BLACK SPOT TERRORISTS pipu
I'm sure u follow shout Black Life Matters but come here to imagine a world without set of people. If all Muslims r terrorist as u claim u won’t be alive to type that rubbish. Get sense abeg
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
xolomonstrides:

They are not the wicked people, we are the follow follow that carry matter for head like say everything the west does we must do. Covid 19 is real. But not the way they use it to monger fear for selfish gains. We all fell sick in my house in late April and no one will tell me it was not Covid. Even dokpesi after coming out of isolation says he still needs someone to explain the difference between malaria and covid. In Lagos we pack ourselves in buses, and market places, if it was as bad as they paint it, everybody for don't die finish.

There is the concept of crowd immunity and we have grown to live with covid. The earlier we go back to our normal lives the better cos it's not going away anytime soon.
God bless u Dey can only deceive the dumb pipu.Dey think Nig can handle dis covid,Make dey sha Open Lagos market.The one dey steal don do dem.Every malaria patients are now covid .pipu die now,nah covid
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
yrex01:
I'm sure u follow shout Black Life Matters but come here to imagine a world without set of people. If all Muslims r terrorist as u claim u won’t be alive to type that rubbish. Get sense abeg
if wot I type pain u,Go to majidun/wherever u reside and take a dive in any water.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by physicistman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad These short pipu sef sad.Even North Korea are bouncing up to release anthrax to the world.What's wrong with Muslims and these Asians sef sad angry undecided angrysad

Christianity is also Asian.

2 Likes

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
physicistman:

Christianity is also Asian.
Go and do Ur research well
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by autonomous22: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Next thing now Dem don go have sex... Dem like f*ck eeh
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by highdon(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Originakalokalo:
At least, there are no new cases there. It is well.

Please say amen to these Prayers.

You will reap what you sow in Jesus name.

God will pay you back in multiple folds according to your works in Jesus name.

If you cannot say amen to these Prayers,

You need to change your ways.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour so that when death comes, you will not burn in hell for eternity.

Forsake your evil ways and live a holy life.

No matter how terrible your sins are, Jesus is always ready to accept you with open arms.

Amen
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by yrex01(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
if wot I type pain u,Go to majidun/wherever u reside and take a dive in any water.
thank God u don finally get sense
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
FamousMonk:
I have always had an unexplainable love for Asians. Unlike Nigerians that scare easily,these guys are brave and courageous.
Even covid19 can't stop them from having orgies. I pray Nigerians learn from these people. We need to be braver..
*spits angry
Braver in having orgies? Thank u
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
yrex01:
thank God u don finally get sense
go kill itself.U go dey alright
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by ndcide(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
This happened because people are interested in hating Donald Trump rather than asking the right question.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Adex2442: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
badaru911:
Men are more plenty than the women sha.... Well men are risk takers.... Most men are there because of teateas, but chinco women don't have big watermelon and those that have it are just plastics....

Oga have u been there before

2 Likes

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by physicistman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Go and do Ur research well

Oh, so Jesus was Spanish right.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
badaru911:
Men are more plenty than the women sha.... Well men are risk takers.... Most men are there because of teateas, but chinco women don't have big watermelon and those that have it are just plastics....
Nah film you dey talk
Their water melon long dieee
Those ones in movies dey tight am with rope

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by chukwuibuipob: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
physicistman:

Oh, so Jesus was Spanish right.
undecided undecided
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by edoairways: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Western media overhyped covid-19 just for politics

Nobody fears corona again because majority now understands what's going on

Yeah! But our media are not left out

1 Like

Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by TimeTraveler369: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Scamdemic Plandemic!

Enjoy your lives.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
These midgets should not bring another strange virus this time around please.
Re: Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video by Larrykaysail(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
badaru911:
lol mr see finish, you don see chinco women finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.