Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) (2169 Views)

Charly Boy Meets With Bobrisky (Photos) / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by RealWoman1: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky has in an Instagram post explained that he switched from being a man to a woman because a lot of man act like he goats.

Bobrisky explained that he received a DM from a fan who was a victim of domestic violence and he couldn’t why someone would attack a woman if he is not an animal.

He went on to address women who advice their fellow women to remain in abusive relationships because of their kids. Bob explained that it is a stupid suggestion and should not be entertained.

He wrote: “I just open a fan dm now and she sent her pic of her face plastered everywhere. I’m upset �. Dis is y I left d men group chat and join d female group. I think all d men our mothers are producing lately are stupid he goat � ���.”
https://gistsbaze.com/i-changed-to-a-woman-because-men-are-he-goats-bobrisky/

1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by robinso01(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Says by a she-he goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by DICKstractor: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is this one feminist of maninist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by nifemi25(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
That simply means the he goat started from your dad and uncles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by neonly: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
nifemi25:
That simply means the he goat started from your dad and uncles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Damscodammy1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
This she-hegoat semen go don turn to engine oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oga you decamped because being a man isn't easy.

That's by the way, your father's birthday will soon come and you will be man again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
everything about him is always risky... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
And most people I know like this (Bob risky) have very good hearts. A lot of people "society condemns" are actually very good hearted individuals who just DARE TO BE DIFFERENT (inclusive of "some smokers too etc.).
So long you hurt NO MAN Bob, if this is what you want then I HONESTLY WISH YOU WELL. Let's learn to respect people's feelings and choices TRUTH BE TOLD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
deep down he knows he is lieing to himself...to be a man is not easy,that's was why the clown left..is like knowing that Messi is a better player than ororo but you still feel like you have to deny the obvious fact..am super proud of being a man..whether he easy or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Pious101: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
That makes bob risky he goat also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Blackpromise(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bobrisky the counselor.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by ninodaniel(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
We boys would have still given u up if u didn't change though.. So its meant to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
He changed to a woman or he dresses like a woman? Because nigga you still have a penis. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by davillian(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Its those same he goats that are drilling your asshole and paying your bills
Mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
And He Choose To Be A Castrated He Goat. Sense Far From Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
The thing is the she goat bobrisky is a breed that have never existed before.
Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
sbaks:
And most people I know like this (Bob risky) have very good hearts. A lot of people "society condemns" are actually very good hearted individuals who just DARE TO BE DIFFERENT (inclusive of "some smokers too etc.).
So long you hurt NO MAN Bob, if this is what you want then I HONESTLY WISH YOU WELL. Let's learn to respect people's feelings and choices TRUTH BE TOLD.
Imagine bobrisky as your brother abi sister.
Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nicepoker:
Imagine bobrisky as your brother abi sister.
So long he's not the type that would kill me in the name of "father's property" I'LL LOVE HIM AND SUPPORT HIM. Some siblings (despite their so-called short comings) are sure worth called siblings and better than some lots out there. FACT!
Bobrisky even takes care of his mom which even makes him a BLESSED CHILD. Unlike some "straight guys" slaying about without taking care of their parents. Abeg free bobrisky. Na him own he dey do. E no concern us. He no do Yahoo disgrace Nigeria. Him own legit in a way and he's bold. He has even started counselling join.
Until one day he become special adviser on LGBT affairs na then your eye go open.
Me now Don stop to yab all these kind people. It's their lives please

1 Like

Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ok
Re: I Changed To A Woman Because Men Are He-goats – Bobrisky (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
sbaks:
So long he's not the type that would kill me in the name of "father's property" I'LL LOVE HIM AND SUPPORT HIM. Some siblings (despite their so-called short comings) are sure worth called siblings and better than some lots out there. FACT!
Bobrisky even takes care of his mom which even makes him a BLESSED CHILD. Unlike some "straight guys" slaying about without taking care of their parents. Abeg free bobrisky. Na him own he dey do. E no concern us. He no do Yahoo disgrace Nigeria. Him own legit in a way and he's bold. He has even started counselling join.
Until one day he become special adviser on LGBT affairs na then your eye go open.
Me now Don stop to yab all these kind people. It's their lives please
Guy one should be guided by morals which others can emulate.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Ride In A US$236,000 Dallara Stradale Driven By Legendary / Ghana Movie Director Williams Sex Video Exposed In Enjoying Actress Hellen / Bhadie Kelly S€x Tape|| Exposed Video Of Badie Kelly|| Leaked Video Of Badie Kel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.