Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Vtu Portal Creator Software - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Vtu Portal Creator Software (932 Views)

Vtu Portal Creator Software / Own A VTU PORTAL With As Low As 5k, Earn From Work As Nigerians Recharges / Make Money When Your Recharge Your Line (VTU Licence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtu Portal Creator Software by Sparkle20: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Instant access to the first and only VTU Portal Creator Software that allows you to setup automated VTU portal In less than ​5 ​minutes!

No coding needed... It's as easy as uploading files to your host

​With our VTU Portal Creator You will be able to :

Create VTU Portal that dispense AIRTIME of all networks.

Automatically
Create Automated VTU portal that recharge DISCO's prepaid and Post Paid Meters

Create VTU Portal that dispense SME data of all networks
​Bill payment such as GOTV, DSTV, STARTIMES.

Create VTU Portal that automatically renew and activate TV Gateways e.g. Dstv, Gotv, Starti​​​​​​mes etc

Create BULKSMS portal that send SMS to any phone anywhere in the world

​Make Money setting up automated VTU portal for clients that are looking for this solution like crazy video work-through guide on user-guide, Admin Back-end, Script installation etc

A major advantage of ​​our VTU Web setup plan is that it does not limit your website to VTU, Data, Bill or Epin subscription alone. You can still use your website for some other purposes and services as you desire.

Access the BEST VTU Portal Creator Software EVER with step by step video and pdf guide on how to set It up.

Price: N10,000 ( will increase soon)

Call or WhatsApp me on: 08062273394

Re: Vtu Portal Creator Software by Rocheely(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
I tried contacting you on WhatsApp but it is not going through, can I get a demo of your script.
Re: Vtu Portal Creator Software by Sparkle20: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Sorry for the late reply,there is no demo video. You will have the PDF and the video to guide you after you purchase.Thanks.
Chat with me on 08062273384
Re: Vtu Portal Creator Software by wizkidblogger(f): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
can it be integrated with Paga?
Re: Vtu Portal Creator Software by Sparkle20: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
wizkidblogger:
can it be integrated with Paga?

Good evening.No please,It cannot

(1) (Reply)

Wyze Sonz Street Series Vol.II-Industry Invasion!!! / New P4,1.8ghz Sony Laptops (worth 180k) For N90k / Business Men And Women Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.