Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE (805 Views)

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by ochibuogwu5: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." (1 John 5:12 KJV)

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3 KJV)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by Chrisrare: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
and the Muslims think you guys who don't believe in allah are infidels. i guess that makes you an infidel.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by gsegun43: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
UDONMINIT
grin

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life." (1 John 5:12 KJV)

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3 KJV)

This is absolute TRUTH but 99:9% even amongst those claiming Christians don't know the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you quoted up there! embarassed
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by MightySparrow: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
The spirit that indwells Antichristian of nairaland.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chrisrare:
and the Muslims think you guys who don't believe in allah are infidels. i guess that makes you an infidel.
Does it matter to the topic if one is labeled an infidel or not by some others out there?

ochibuogwu5, does this then not mean that those who are sinners/who do not know God, do not in fact have ETERNAL LIFE after death meaning their span is not of the Eternal kind?

Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Does it matter to the topic if one is labeled an infidel or not by some others out there?

ochibuogwu5, does this then not mean that those who are sinners/who do not know God, do not in fact have ETERNAL LIFE after death meaning their span is not of the Eternal kind?
ETERNAL LIFE is not after death. It is here on earth
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
ETERNAL LIFE is not after death. It is here on earth
What that is about is that those who do not receive Jesus Christ before death do not then have eternal life attributed to them even after death.. are you following up now? Eternal life is not automagically tacked on even after death.

Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What that is about is that those who do not receive Jesus Christ before death do not then have eternal life attributed to them even after death.. are you following up now? Eternal life is not automagically tacked on even after death.
I didn't really get most of what you said, but I know is that there is a level we would grow up in Christ after receiving everlasting life, that we would now have eternal life. I don't think you will agree with that, but it is the truth
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't really get most of what you said, but I know is that there is a level we would grow up in Christ after receiving everlasting life, that we would now have eternal life. I don't think you will agree with that, but it is the truth
You are not making any sense at all as far as what we are on here.

You quoted what I said on there being no eternal life, even after death for those who refuse Jesus Christ. And I am simply explaining that since Jesus Christ is the ETERNAL LIFE, those who refuse Him do not have Him in life and even after death.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense at all as far as what we are on here.

You quoted what I said on there being no eternal life, even after death for those who refuse Jesus Christ. And I am simply explaining that since Jesus Christ is the ETERNAL LIFE, those who refuse Him do not have Him in life and even after death.
Ok, I think maybe I will agree with you on this one
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by vybzkartel: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
True
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
MightySparrow:
The spirit that indwells Antichristian of nairaland.

Why mention me?
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by MightySparrow: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why mention me?
Because anyone who is antichristian is antichrist also.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
MightySparrow:
Haaaaaaaa, don't call her/him Antichrist. He or she is just misguided
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
MightySparrow:

Is that the dictionary meaning or the holy spirit whisperings to you?
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Haaaaaaaa, don't call her/him Antichrist. He or she is just misguided

Of cos you'll the misguided ones here!
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 1:34am On Aug 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos you'll the misguided ones here!
I am on right path. you are on the wrong path
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
delkuf:
I am on right path. you are on the wrong path

You worship three Gods that are one!

I worship one God Allah!

Your God passed through the birth canal of Mary, drank her milk and was protected by Mary and Joseph from the evil king!

My Lord is far from partaking in all this nonsense!

Your Lord while on Earth worshipped another God!

My Lord is whom the whole world worship!

Your Lord died for three days before he woke!

My Lord created death and has absolute control over death! Death has no control except to obey Allah's command!

You Lord can arise as one who is drunk and can also repent!

My Lord does not sleep neither do any slumber catches Him. He is free of all imperfections, worthy of all praise!
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by delkuf(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

You worship three Gods that are one!

I worship one God Allah!

Your God passed through the birth canal of Mary, drank her milk and was protected by Mary and Joseph from the evil king!

My Lord is far from partaking in all this nonsense!

Your Lord while on Earth worshipped another God!

My Lord is whom the whole world worship!

Your Lord died for three days before he woke!

My Lord created death and has absolute control over death! Death has no control except to obey Allah's command!

You Lord can arise as one who is drunk and can also repent!

My Lord does not sleep neither do any slumber catches Him. He is free of all imperfections, worthy of all praise!
like I said you are misguided. We have argue this before and I have explain to you but you keep going back and forth. Jesus Christ is the son of God that's make him God. And he came this world to pay the price for our sins so that today we could be save.

You serve allah that promise Virgins for killing. And you call that one god.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
delkuf:
like I said you are misguided. We have argue this before and I have explain to you but you keep going back and forth.
I already show you some difference between your Gods and my God!

delkuf:
Jesus Christ is the son of God that's make him God. And he came this world to pay the price for our sins so that today we could be save.

Yeah We do not worship Gods that can have son and the son has a mother wherein Mary is the mother of God but not Jehovah's wife!

delkuf:
You serve allah that promise Virgins for killing. And you call that one god.

Was it Allah that commanded Moses below:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your three Gods commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by MightySparrow: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is that the dictionary meaning or the holy spirit whisperings to you?
both
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
both

If you say antichrist=Antichristian, can you prove Christ was a Christian?
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by MightySparrow: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

If you say antichrist=Antichristian, can you prove Christ was a Christian?
Simple: Christ is the root word for Christian / Christianity. If you know a bit of science, you would know by water cycle that rain water is from the sea, meaning, no sea, no rain. To now ask whether sea is from rain shows abyssmal ignorance - that exactly is what you display in your posts not being a practioner of Judaism or Christianity.
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by AntiChristian: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
Simple: Christ is the root word for Christian / Christianity. If you know a bit of science, you would know by water cycle that rain water is from the sea, meaning, no sea, no rain. To now ask whether sea is from rain shows abyssmal ignorance - that exactly is what you display in your posts not being a practioner of Judaism or Christianity.

Simple Question!
Yes or No!

Was Jesus a Christian?
Show Bible verses!
Re: Only Those Who Believes In Jesus Christ As The Son Of God Have LIFE by MightySparrow: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Simple Question!
Yes or No!

Was Jesus a Christian?
Show Bible verses!
I have given you the answer already. Discussing with you would be a waste of time because neither you nor Mohammed (SAW) understand Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Rabbi Breaks Silence: ‘messiah Coming This Year!’ / Top 10 Churches In Akwa Ibom State / “youths Will Invade Your Church If Trump Wins”— Reactions After TB Joshua Predic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.