Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Need A Content Writer? Try Me. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Content Writer? Try Me. (460 Views)

KON: Hire A Content-Writing Expert Now / I Need A Content Writer ASAP For Consistent Work - RATE #2 / Need A Blogger Writer? Try Me. (promo Rates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Content Writer? Try Me. by Dammyjide8(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
My name is Jide, and I'm a content creator. From little pieces of information, I have mustered an ability to make write-ups with rich contents. Moreover, from several writing jobs and tutelage, I have learnt to create lively and creative conversational, opinionated, and professional articles, essays, and blog posts. I tailor my write-ups to fit your requests, and complement it with quality and right grammar structures. I don't falter when it comes to deadlines. Also, I'm fond of profound researches and create non plagiarised contents. Above all, I'm truthful, trustworthy and open to corrections. If you are ever bothered by any writing workload and need a shoulder to lay them on, I am the writer next door. Contact me on WhatsApp @ 0.8.0834.03009 or on my gmail; haryomitikun@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Let me write for you / 2 Academic Writers Needed / An Academic Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.