Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni (3903 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade At Abijo-lekki, Lagos, Nigeria Causes Stampede! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

I'm simply good at detecting fraudsters.

A hobby I love.
Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Make way through the waters, walk me through the fire. Shut up the mouths of the lions, bring dry bones to life Amen! God of my father Dr Sign Fireman is believe in you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Steadfastly holding on ❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. I tap into your anointing!

2 Likes 1 Share

There's always hope! Don't give up!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

A hobby I love.
What business does an insect like you have here?

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ogogoro don kill him papa trowey
Leader92:

My father is doing miracle, healing people and is a blessing to many.

But your father is not important in you family, he is the bread loser, even your face me I face compound you live in does not have regard for him.

I pity you bro.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

Your father there.

Your Paternal and Maternal Grandparents
Your Father
Your Mother
Your Brothers
Your Sisters
Your Wife (if at all you are married)
Your Aunties
Your Uncles
Your Extended Family
Your Predecessors
Your Generations
Your Unborn Children
Your Entire Existence on planet earth there!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

Your father there.

Whose Father?!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

Your father there.

You just bought a coffin, dug a grave and buried yourself!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
As long as you are connected to the Anointing the unexpected happen.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Healing is free, salvation is Free every thing under this Anointing is free come and receive yours.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

But you never met your father.

The fact is, your father is a resident of the leprosy colony.
Eya, you wishedall others are Bastards like you and your Siamese twin Kobojunkie? We know our Father and our Father knows us. Our Father is proud of us unlike the lot of you that only bring your parents shame. Kpele, we practically swim in and bask in the Grace of our Father Dr. Fireman as we have constant fellowship with him. Enjoy your sorry life with your fellow bastard Friend Kobojunkie. You're such a pathetic fatherless fool. But then I'm sure your Father (if you wishfully had one) will probably be ashamed to call you his son seeing how much of a loser you are.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

A hobby I love.
Typical good for nothing. Only enjoy doing things that help you maintain your office of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Yahksbiz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
with God it is possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqru4MmU9NI
with God it is possible
Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Leader92:

And you are not getting paid..

Nigerian police is far better that your future you.

I'm not sure you have a good future yet..

You are lost brother.

You need Jesus to help you.
He is doing community work.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nike2015:

No work. Jobless set of dumb brains.
As in they take pride in doing nonsense. Devil has washed all the meaningful things out of their heads.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nike2015:

Fake because a picture was taken of the internet. Commentor, you're officially the leader of the daft and stupid department. I thought kobojunkie was the leader but I have seen someone else.
It's so amazing how daft and stupid this one is. Complete fool. Not partially but completely nuts. All the fuses in the head have blown

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wow... I hope the next Olympics will be a great miracle then.
You will be part of it!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Candy9960: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Commentor:

But you get paid by Sign Fireman to help his ministry fraud.

Remember when that deadlocked guy from UK did an exposé on Fireman.

grin
Did you even meet the so called dreadlocked guy?! You read the trash he wrote and believed hook, line and sinker? You stupid Sha. So you're one of those that take everything you see and read online as true without even verifying it? One word, Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Nike2015:
If you come to my church and misbehave, I will beat you out of my church.
Well, given the much I have learned of your person, I would expect nothing less.
I just don't know if you have even realized that by your actions so far, you have managed to further damage your MOGs reputation online. I have never even read or known anything about the man, but my brief exposure to his "touts" online has basically said everything there is to know about him. It is obvious the man whom you all have suggested as a spiritual father, teacher, MOG to you all, is not of God at all, considering you are all his fruits. And Jesus Christ did say that by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 12:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Replace your frustration with the knowledge of God's goodness!

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2020
"...whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things" Phil 4:8

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2020
I walk through valleys but they but they don't scare me
Because You're with me I've got my mind made up.

1 Like

Re: Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni by Dominicsf(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2020
In Dr. Sign Fireman's crusades he would walk down rows of wheelchairs ♿ and crutches commanding people to be healed and walk normally. And you'll see cripples in large numbers get out of their wheelchairs ♿ ♿ ♿, throwing their walking aids away, gt up off their beds and walk out of the crusade healed and sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Excerpts From The 31st Night Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / A Popular Nigerian Pastor Will Lose His Wife- Abuja Prophet, Joshua Iginla Proph / Efcc Probes Foursquare Gospel Church's Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.