Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Anichebe Eager To Play Football Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anichebe Eager To Play Football Again (217 Views)

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anichebe Eager To Play Football Again by solbase10(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigeria forward Victor Anichebe says he is open to another spell in English football, reports Completesports.com.

Anichebe has not played competitive football in over two years since a brief spell with Chinese side Beijing Enterprise.

The 32-year-old failed to secure a contract following a trial at League One outfit Doncaster Rovers last year.

“I feel hungry to play but only if the right opportunity comes. I am working on a lot of other things right now but if the right opportunity comes then I would definitely play,” Anichebe was quoted by Sky Sports.

“Last year I trained with my friend Darren Moore at Doncaster. It was really good to be in and around [the team atmosphere].

“I have had a few options to go abroad but I feel I want to play in England. I feel like I have unfinished business in England. I would prefer to stay in England for another two years.

“Right now is the fittest I have ever been. We will see if a good opportunity comes and I’ll assess if I actually want to take it and we’ll go from there.”
Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #caf #football #footballnews

Re: Anichebe Eager To Play Football Again by Imoobot(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Join Truefans Fantasy Premier League For Free / Latest Arsenal Transfer Rumours As Atletico Madrid Offer Lemar Swap Deal / Confirmed: Chelsea Signed Thiago Silva From PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.