Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is In High Demand In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is In High Demand In Nigeria (3646 Views)

Do You Have A Positive Mind To Selling Products Of High Demand? If Yes,then Read / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / What Electronics Are In High Demand In Africa And Which Ones Are Scarce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by omotofine(f): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2011
Please can anyone tell me things that I can bring in from China in large quantity that has ready market in nigeria.
I want something that as soon as the container is cleared, there will be buyers waiting with money. No go come.
Thanks.
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by Nkiruuu: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2011
Please where are the experts in the house? I need this information too.
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
Snails are high in demand than supply.The same goes for grasscutters. See: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285 for detail.
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
@thethy,ur answer is out of context.By the way,are u still selling that bitter kola export manual?Hmmm,i cud not use it for anything but u collected #5,500 from me for a useless manual that you copied from other authors.Now u want poster to buy ur snails and grasscutters,if as u claim,demand is higher than supply,why are u still in that your building where you manage to sit on a wooden chair with laptop always with u for deceit?
@poster,do not take him serious.I advice u bring in china phones,original blackberry phones,clean used laptops for now,i will list the others later. As for how you are to capture the market,i will post later.

2 Likes

Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
Omotofine and NK,the only cash and carry goods u can import is motor spareparts.this can be sourced from america and europe.u can as well as source them from asia
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
@  realmey,

realmey:

@thethy,your answer is out of context.By the way,are u still selling that bitter kola export manual?Hmmm,i cud not use it for anything but u collected #5,500 from me for a useless manual that you copied from other authors.Now u want poster to buy your snails and grasscutters,if as u claim,demand is higher than supply,why are u still in that your building where you manage to sit on a wooden chair with laptop always with u for deceit?
@poster,do not take him serious.I advice u bring in china phones,original blackberry phones,clean used laptops for now,i will list the others later. As for how you are to capture the market,i will post later.

Why can`t you return the said manual for refund?

Thank you.

Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by omotofine(f): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2011
Thanks for your contributions, much appreciated.
@ Realmey, will really appreciate the list, thanks once again.
@nthnymarce, could you be more specific please? As in car models, specs and all. Thanks
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by nthnymarce(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2011
Omotofine,any toyota and honda spareparts that was manufactured between 1998-2008 is marketable.if you can lay ur hands on used tyres,its also markatable too.infact,anything spareparts starting from the engine parts to the bodyparts worths importing and u will be paid as soon as ur cargo berths nigeria. Good luck
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by jtenna: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2013
For info on really quality goods n products of high demand check www.hotlatestproducts.com
Re: What Is In High Demand In Nigeria by inforesource: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2013
@J.tenna, you need to make use of wordpress site so that you can place those products on slides. You have a nice, generic domain name already, why are u still using page? If u love this your bizness pls change your site.
j.tenna:
For info on really quality goods n products of high demand check www.hotlatestproducts.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Loader To Work With For Wire Transfer. / Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics / What Business Do I Start With N50,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.