Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist (38151 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Mindlog: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Projections are Real

In these Evil days Guard yourself with the Whole Armor of God to avoid being an Instrument for Mysterious Nonsense

How does a Mother of a 5yr old son wait until the day of Celebration to pieces her Son?

This is a mental health issue.
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by letitrainnow(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is life imprisonment.
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by RPG2020(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Women women women how many times i call una?
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Dsourcee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
What you will See in Nigeria is in-existing
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by JoshB92: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kano is gradually becoming the center for all sorts of criminal and barbaric acts
Kano I hail Ooo every week una must make news.....

Sharia court no go see this one judge o
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Deborah98(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imagine, what was she thinking before, spits
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
SHE MUST HAVE BEEN IN A TRAUMA...
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hot death
Show the pix
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by juliusocean(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
ForeThinker:
Over thinking can be dangerous as it tends to create problems that aren’t really there.
God just used you to speak to me honestly I have been lost in thought since morning...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by 1x2x3: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
What if she was asked to sacrifice her daughter just like Abraham undecided
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by stanliwise(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
farouk2much:
Old news.............
ok thanks.
But was it for real?
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Sent a 13 year old to ten years imprisonment but sent a woman who slaughtered her son to a psychiatry?
The woman doesn't seem alright. But yes I get your point.
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
1x2x3:
What if she was asked to sacrifice her daughter just like Abraham undecided
Another religion starting again?

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Goalnaldo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is biased. Why didn't they send the man that slaughtered his two children few months ago to the psychiatrist? undecided
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigeria judiciary system is dead , this kind case still Dey court since 2018, what have they been doing since then, have they been petting her ?
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tueh
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Olabode971(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wtf

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by sameks08(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
hypocrisy at it's cause my brother fear NORTH
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by COOL10(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Man murders...gets thrown in jail.
Woman murders,...claims of insanity arise.

Double standards undecided undecided
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Quality20(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Many ppl are mad, though some inherited it. But d issue is "why shd they be married out and allowed to have children?"
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by breezeng: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
I hope the woman is not trying to unnecessarily over religious. An eye for an eye, else others may follow her way and start slaughtering the innocent kids in sacrifice. The judge need to be firm on this case. All the judge need to do is to carefully confirm the state of her mental health and if she's found ok. The full weight of the Law should apply. My thinking though.
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Righteousness89(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
I have observed your words and projection for christian revelation on this platform and i am most formidable to condemn the teachings of scripture. Don't look religiously unfit in the eyes of scornful or tax collectors.
Last but not the least, in every comment session, whilst spreading the goodwill message always remember that your engagement will certainly reflect on the contributions you make on NL and outside here.

WE SPREAD THE GOSPEL I SAY TO YOU

All Praises to God Almighty!

It's not by Power, Skill or Know how!

We are nothing but ordinary Container for The Master's Use
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Koko1119: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kano dem too dey high for dat place dat na too much drugs.
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by AmadorSays: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
What on Earth would make a woman slaughter her son
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Pearly255(f): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
So many people are sick in this country
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by ajepako(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
In northern Nigeria in the year 2020

Blasphemy = Death penalty

First degree murder= Confinement in psychiatric hospital..

Clap for us..

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
SegFault:

The woman doesn't seem alright. But yes I get your point.

What if she starts a killing sprees at the asylum e.g. strangling? Or is that not possible?
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Taiwojon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/19/kano-woman-slaughters-son-like-eid-el-kabir-ram-sent-to-psychiatrist/
Tay.

a soul of thy bowel

the fruit of thy body.

a soul Christ die for.

human being are wicked. the lot of the wicked shall upon the wicked.

Christ is calling all, repent before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
politicsng:
Where is the Sharia court?

How can you kill someone for singing and send someone to hospital for murder. How did we share same country with such people?
So you'll call it a fair trial should the woman be sentenced to death without mental evaluation?
Re: Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist by zikcash(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
The best cure for madness is prison..... Jail the bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / Transformer Thief In Borno Apprehended After Surviving Electrocution .. Graphic / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.