Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 (1229 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Staff Protest Over 11 Months Unpaid Salary / Abuja Teachers Shut Down Public Schools Over Unpaid Salary / SCHOOL NA SCAM By Livingstone Imonitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by rottable(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Livingstone College is one of the reputable schools in Nigeria with its alumni found in every sector of the economy. It was founded by Dr. Kolawole Olusola Christwealth, who is an educationist and a successful enterprenuer. Currently, Livingstone College has over Thirty Six annexes with over 700 staffs across Lagos and Ogun state. The school is obviously successful in all ramification.

But Teachers of the great school have complained about lack of salary. Livingstone College is owning its Teachers 5-months before COVID-19 salary. Teachers were last paid on October 2019, which is extremely bad.

Some of the teachers complained that it has been difficult to feed there families, pay house rent and even cater for their elderly parents. Some also said, it is because of the love they have for the students and the passion for teaching as a profession is their motive of enduring but it is currently unbearable coupled with COVID-19 pandemic. They pleaded with the school management owned by Dr. Kolawole Christwealth that he should endeavor to pay their outstanding salaries so that they can resume with their colleagues when school eventually resumes.

They claim, that all avenue to get the attention of the school management have proved abortive.

Stakeholders, Parents and Ministry of Education should please interfere in this matter.

I once worked there for over two months, I left because I was not paid my 2 month salary

Re: Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by rottable(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
More

Re: Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by unclemaths(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
So sad..
Re: Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
very baaad..
Re: Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by Franktom247(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
My alma mater wow standard has fallen with all the great people the school has produced christwealth abeg pay
Re: Livingstone College Teachers Protest five(5) Month Unpaid Salary Before COVID-19 by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is still very relevant, as it was shown on TVC yesterday night. Push to front page.

mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2020 Waec Geography Answers / From Arts To Medicine / "I Was Very Inactive On Social Media- UI Record Breaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.