Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Do I Sue A Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Sue A Bank? (352 Views)

What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sue A Bank? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
please lawyers in the house I have a serious problem with my bank which lead me to lose so many opportunities. i did my BVN around 2014/2015 when i first open account with the bank. I thought all was well until recently I went to open another account with another bank and when I gave them my BVN number and national I.D card they told me that the information doesn't correspond as on my national I.D my date of birth is 1994 while on my BVN it is 1984 and when I did my BVN both i.d card were baring 1994. when i discovered the error I now thought why I haven't been selected in some of the jobs I apply like Npower were information is accessed on BVN. i haven't contacted the bank yet but am thinking of legal action because of the damage it caused me due to their mistakes. my question now is can i get compensation from them and can I sue them if am not financially balance?
lawyers in the house pls

seun
lalatiscala pls help push front page for more Audience

Re: How Do I Sue A Bank? by Or11: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Can you afford the services of a lawyer? You think your N-power token can pay for a lawyer? Find a way to correct your details and move on.
Re: How Do I Sue A Bank? by Ollyb10: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
U wanna sue bank cos of this?

Re: How Do I Sue A Bank? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
And what will you present as evidence of wrongdoing? Just some disparity in dates? You can ask them to furnish you with the cctv recording of the day the B.V.N registration took place which is very unlikely to happen. Till then, it is your word against their.
Re: How Do I Sue A Bank? by Miracle1991: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Seconded. I really wish I can Sue FCMB.
Re: How Do I Sue A Bank? by Mide3367: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2020
oyo grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Your International Payment Issues / There Is Also Rice In Benue State!!! / Can Someone Upload Local Movies From Youtube To Personal Streaming Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.