Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Pledge To Provide Palliatives To Affected Nigerian Traders In Ghana - Dele Mom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Pledge To Provide Palliatives To Affected Nigerian Traders In Ghana - Dele Mom (201 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pledge To Provide Palliatives To Affected Nigerian Traders In Ghana - Dele Mom by Linx1234: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Renowned Nigerian journalist and chairman of Ovation Media group, Dele Momodu, has made his opinion known in reaction to the recent closure of some Nigerian businessmen and women owned shops in Ghana by some Ghanaian authorities.

In a statement released, Momodu said the closure of shops of Nigerians in an African country makes a mess of the Black Lives Matter campaign which has engulfed the world in recent times. He pledge to give palliatives for the displaced Nigerian businessmen and women in the spirit of brotherliness. He called on all well-meaning Nigerians to come to the aid of the affected traders.

Read his statement below

“I note with sadness the viral videos of Nigerian investors being flogged and thrown out of their shops in Ghana. As an avowed pan-Africanist and a fanatical disciple of former Ghanaian President, Dr Kwame Nkrumah, I have become traumatized about the future of Africa. The Osagyefo must be seething with anger and rage in his grave, if he could see how Africans are treating themselves at this time and age.

“Just imagine that this is coming at................https://janefblog.com/14873-2i-pledge-to-provide-palliatives-to-affected-nigerian-traders-in-ghana-dele-momodu/

Re: I Pledge To Provide Palliatives To Affected Nigerian Traders In Ghana - Dele Mom by yudee233: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good moves
Re: I Pledge To Provide Palliatives To Affected Nigerian Traders In Ghana - Dele Mom by Olabode971(f): 3:56am On Aug 20, 2020
If know this is another latest single scam by Dele Momodu; click LIKE...

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Arrested With 14 Used Female Panties In Ogun / Igp-governor Samuel Ortom | FG Approves Guns As Self Defense|herdsmen Are Not Ni / I Am Not A Stripper, Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Tuoyo Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.