Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) (23119 Views)

Heat Wave Grips Canada, US; Scores Dead / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Righteousness89(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thousands of people were under orders to evacuate broad areas of Northern California Wednesday as some 30 wildfires blazed across the state amid a blistering heat wave now in its second week. The state is under a state of emergency.

Throughout the state of California right now, we are stretched thin for crews" because of the fires, said Will Powers, a state fire spokesman. "Air resources have been stretched thin throughout the whole state."

Thousands of homes and businesses were threatened in the wine-growing counties of Napa and Sonoma in an area devastated by a series of deadly blazes in the last three years. At least seven fires were grouped together as one of two major Lightning Fires in Northern California, a nod to their origins just a day earlier.

Fire officials warned of "extreme fire behavior" challenging firefighters there, including strong winds. Powers said much of the fire was burning through rural areas with steep terrain, making it difficult to get crews in.

Police and firefighters went door-to-door in Vacaville early Wednesday in a frantic scramble to warn residents to evacuate, CBS SF Bay Area reported. Many local residents went to bed with a fire seemingly burning miles away. Then the winds kicked up and the fire was upon their homes, they were forced to flee with just the clothing they were wearing.

Among those scrambling to escape was woman named Diane and her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPbttulTY5Y

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/california-fires-heat-wave-across-state/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Disaster and Chaos and Confusion like Never before..

My Brothers and Sisters, Lets Create some Personal time to Reflect on all these things Happening all over the World...

I Believe in Truth not Minding how Painful or Inconvenient it is ..

Give me the Truth that will Hurt me but Save My Soul Rather than the Lies that will make me Happy and End me in Destruction.

Look at the Raging Fire then Calm down and Reason why you should Ensure that you Don't Miss Heaven..

If a Mere Earthly Fire will Rage , Destroy and Cause Pains this manner, then Imagine what it will be like to be in Hell Fire..

The Price of Salvation has Being Paid.. Take advantage of it now you have Breath in you..

Let No One Deceive you, We are Right now in Perilous times. We are Edge of the End of the age.. The Trumpet will Sound at anytime and the Bride of Christ will be Snatched away..

God Almighty is a Kind, Wonderful,Loving and Merciful Father..

HE is also a Consuming Fire..

"But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him".

Let's Humble ourselves and Take Advantage of HIS Mercy and Love.

HIS other Part is Terrible..

For those who Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Turningmoon(f): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by squash47(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness dey report news too ? Mynd44 call lalasticlala make he come see.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Yes, our beloved OP.

Book of mark:

“But in those days, following that distress, “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

The Atheists will come and say all these things have always been happening, no end of world in sight.

But they are ignorant and uninformed. Studies have shown the intensity of disasters have steadily being in increase over the millenia. I just read their comments and laugh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by OBTMOS(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by EdiskyHarry: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
It is well.
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by konkonbilo(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
cry
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Birdeyeview: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Na you be OP and FTC at the same time.
Na pure greed ooo
Unrighteousness

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Dalil8: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
sad
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Lashist(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Wetin dey cause these fires sef??
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Bmaster(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by chelsea1116(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones etc...

Nigeria is free from almost all these and one would think we re blessed but with the leaders we inherited, damn!!!

A country that wants to have a punishment for hate speech( BITTER TRUTH ABT POLITHIEFIANS).

7 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by inoki247: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
This year sef dey some aw no be Carlifornia get the highest Corona Case again Fire still pay dem visit...

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Me self dey feel the HEAT
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by osamz007: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
NA YOU CREATE THREAD NA YOU STILL COMMENT FIRST. O WRONG NAW!

BUT THIS YEAR NO BALANCE SEF AT ALL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Cryptofxt10: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by flackoFlint(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
God no go shame us
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
What a world we live,
Here comes the SLIMFIT HEALTH SUPPLEMENT.
HEALTH BENEFITS:
Reduces belly fat
Reduces Excess Fat and Weight
Acts on Fat Metabolism
Regulates Cholesterol Levels
Restores normal body function
Accelerates depletion of fat
Prevents faulty Metabolism
It comes both MEN AND WOMEN

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by witsel4(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
There would always be a scientific explanations to these things. But in all bear it in mind that the end is near.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by TronMaster: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
God be with them.

Meanwhile accumulate Tron while you can. Read my signature.
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
California and Australia... They really need to be more fire conscious!!!
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by seunlayi(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank God this doesn't happen here otherwise, harmonised sorry would have been the song
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by flackoFlint(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
squash47:
Righteousness dey report news too ? Mynd44 call lalasticlala make he come see.
the matter tire me
Maybe preaching no too pay

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by Peace666: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
The end is near.

If righteousness89 could post this news himself, I strongly think he's telling us indirectly that hell is real.

Let me go and reconcile with mama Iyabo. I now know i was under Yetunde's spell. Thank god i can see now.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

It happens every year grin

Americans are resilient people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm

I'm just waiting to see the kyn sermon wey my manchi Righteousness go drop this one wey na him post the news...
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by thefutur27: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by highdon(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
I pray they see to it's end
Re: Dozens Of Wildfires Burn Across California Amid Blistering Heat Wave( Pics,vid) by DaBillionnaire: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yes, our beloved OP.

Book of mark:

“But in those days, following that distress, “ ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ 26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Another Righteousness89

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Algiers-bound Air Algerie Flight Carrying 116 People Has Crashed / ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.