Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide (1038 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by aljharem11(m): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2011
Media aide to Chief Olusegun Oni, former governor of Ekiti State, Mr Wale Ojo-Lanre, has described as despicable the statement made by former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, calling President Goodluck Jonathan a drun-ken fisherman.

Ojo-Lanre, in a statement issued, on Wednesday, said: “By Tinubu’s statement, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and its leaders have demonstrated that they are indeed rascals.”

He said there were no other words with which people who emerged as governors through fraudulent means could be described other than rascals.

He said: “with the uncouth reactions of Tinubu, the sole proprietor of the ACN, it has been justified that they are born propagandists and men of low integrity.

“Yoruba people cherish their names. We cherish honest, upright and hardworking people, who are always conscious of their father’s name and won’t for any reason seek to achieve anything through dubious means. But can this be said of the so-called ACN leaders, Definitely no!”

While urging President Jonathan not to be deterred by the outbursts of the ACN, Ojo-Lanre said, “President Jonathan has said the obvious, it is left for Tinubu and his hawks in the ACN to retrace their steps and begin to seek penitence.”

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/17703-tinubu-has-proved-jonathan-right-onis-aide
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by Ramon2: 2:21am On Feb 17, 2011
Gbam. Tinubu is a rascal and all his followers are rascals.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by aljharem11(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2011
Ramon2:

Gbam. Tinubu is a rascal and all his followers are rascals.

you are perfectly right here
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by Nsiman(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2011
I tho't about this. How can sm1 saying smthing about u and u behave that way. It's just a proof my brother. Tho gej didn't mean it that way
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2011
I used to have some great respects for Tinubu especially for his role during the dark days of the madness of the military boys (Buhari, IBB, Abache), but of recent, he has become so tyrinical that I am begining to wonder what happened to him. Imagine the Fashola face off, imagine the imposition of candiates, imagine this dictatorial attitude and yet, he expect me to look up to him as a leader?

Nigeria, what manner of leaders do produce?
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by yemmight(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2011
See loosers.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by Vigilante: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2011
Every action has a reaction. If the action was rotten surely you dont expect the reaction to have good fragrance. Word.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by johnie: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2011
noblezone:

I used to have some great respects for Tinubu especially for his role during the dark days of the madness of the military boys (Buhari, IBB, Abache), but of recent, he has become so tyrinical that I am begining to wonder what happened to him. Imagine the Fashola face off, imagine the imposition of candiates, imagine this dictatorial attitude and yet, he expect me to look up to him as a leader?

Nigeria, what manner of leaders do produce?

Na today?

You have forgotten what he did to Abraham Adesanya, Kofo Bucknor and Pedro?

Those who wanted to stand against him at the 2003 AD primaries were locked out of the venue.

I am surprised that people did not know where Tinubu was going when all these were happening back then.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2011
johnie:

Na today?

You have forgotten what he did to Abraham Adesanya, Kofo Bucknor and Pedro?

Those who wanted to stand against him at the 2003 AD primaries were locked out of the venue.

I am surprised that people did not know where Tinubu was going when all these were happening back then.

Bros, take am easy with me now.
I already know where to cast my vote. I am yet to see a better altenative to GEJ.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by seunlayi(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2011
noblezone:

Bros, take am easy with me now.
I already know where to cast my vote. I am yet to see a better altenative to GEJ.
those people that are saying this and that about GEJ are not in anyway better than him, although the fall of PDP is there target instead of them putting their house in order, they prefer to sit down and be look for other parties mistakes for instance in Oyo state, they were last week celebrating the challenge of Akala ticket but now, it is their candidate that is being challenge in court. I hope that one day Nigeria will have a real president for the people.
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by rasputinn(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
Tinubu is a fraudster that should be spat at
Re: Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide by semid4lyfe(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
Bola Tinubu = Rascal, Thug, Fraudster, Drug Addict, Drunkard & Agbero tongue

(1) (Reply)

EFCC PROBES SALE OF FIVE U.S HOUSES BY TINUBU / Nigeria Is In Good Shape With $39.7b Debt Profile - Okonjo-iweala / Ben Bruce’s Plan On Subsidizing Transport For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.