Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Please!!! Save A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please!!! Save A Family (233 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! Save A Family by bigdaddygeee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dear Well Meaning Nigerians and Nairalanders. I am putting up this appeal on behalf of a woman and her family who are in urgent need of your help.
The woman's name is Oge, she has a child and presently pregnant. Her husband is out of job and survival/feeding has been God and neighbors. The major issue of now is that they have only till ending of this month (August) less than 2weeks to vacate where they presently are. They have ran around for financial support to offset present/outstanding rents and bills with no luck. So I decided to put up an SOS for them on this platform and ask for assistance.
All they are asking for is, any form of assistance you can render of accommodation(any type at all). All they want is something to keep them off the street till they can get back on their feet again. They presently reside in Ejigbo (Ikotun/Alimosho) area of Lagos State.
Please let's not just read and ignore, especially if we have the capacity to be of assistance to this family or have a place to give them to stay. God bless you as you decide to save a soul. You can reach her on 08124783381
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Accounts For Sell Facebook, Instagram And Twitter / Groundnut Soup / Video: Nigerian Couples That Wedded Using Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.