Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Landlord Contracted Me To Rape Tenants – Suspected Rapist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Contracted Me To Rape Tenants – Suspected Rapist (787 Views)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Face Of Suspected Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Contracted Me To Rape Tenants – Suspected Rapist by aloyemeka1: 2:45am On Feb 17, 2011
Landlord contracted me to rape tenants – Suspected rapist

News Tuesday, February 15, 2011

By AbdulSalam Muhammad

KANO - Police authority in Kano yesterday paraded a 20 years old suspected rapist believed to be contracted by a landlord to rape his tenant following the expiration of a tenancy agreement.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/feb/15/325.html

The rapist who was identified as Shamsudeen Musa in conspiracy with 4 others at large, allegedly broke into the residence and engaged the two female occupants in marathon sex.

Briefing reporters on the incident, Tambari Muhammad Yabo, Kano Police Commissioner, said the suspected rapists who were armed with dangerous weapons, also carted away cash and other valuables from their victims.

He said: “they went to the house at around 0100hrs with cutlasses and knives, forced their way into the resident and raped them serially. After the act they stole the sum of N15,000, a mattress, two handsets, a China Nokia and Visaphone from the victims, and fled before the long arm of the law cut up with them.”

The CP stated that while effort had been intensified to arrest the fleeing rapists, the only suspect on the net would be charged to court alongside the landlord for 'criminal conspiracy and armed robbery'.

In a chat with Vanguard Shamsudeen Musa confirmed he was involved in the indecent act with the female occupants, adding that “we were contracted by the landlord to force them out of the residence.

“We sealed a deal with the landlord, and at the time we forced our way in we certainly cannot resist the temptation of doing what we did to achieve the goal of sending them packing.”

The landlord, Sale Yunusa, in a separate chat denied ever entering into any deal with the hoodlums to violate his tenants, pointing out that the hoodlums cashed in on the crisis of confidence between him and the female occupants to execute their dastardly act.

Sale Yunusa said: “I employed legitimate means to eject them following the expirations of their tenancy and I see no reason why I should get out of my way when the verdict by rent tribunal favoured me.”

(1) (Reply)

/ My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pads For Ritual – Wife Alleges / 10 Year-old-girl Raped By 3 Farmers In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.