Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me (20617 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Ganduje's Stepping On Kwankwaso's Poster Not Intentional - Kano State Govt / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by Simbrixton(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
either fayemi or tinubu team southwest for president

it is time we abandon oodua republic and support

militarisation of yoobaland and yoruba president

we want amotekun fully militarised abeg ISIS is coming
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by gbemishile: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
One word-TRAITOR

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by Tareq1105: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Fayemi for president

Fayemi is not matured enough for the post.

The post of Mr President is for someone with a large heart.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by ChukwuObe: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
SoftP:
He is a better option than that frogged eye autocratic Baba’

Gbe body eh‘

All in your dude brain. The same way Okorocha is far far better than your Peter Obi. Hhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by mannobi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
sojiboy:
PRESS RELEASE

ONLINE CAMPAIGN POSTER NOT AUTHORISED BY GOV FAYEMI

The attention of the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has been drawn to news reports of a campaign poster being purportedly circulated on social media by the Chairman of Ikere Local Government Council, Mr Femi Ayodele.

Mr Ayodele is reported to be canvassing support for Dr Fayemi for the 2023 presidential election through the poster which was designed with the logo of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

However, mindful of the possible interpretation such an unauthorised act could be given by well meaning members of the public, we consider it important to state as follows:

Dr Fayemi does not have any knowledge of the campaign poster neither did he authorise Mr Ayodele or any person or group of persons to start a campaign on his behalf.

As a matter of fact, Mr Ayodele does not and cannot speak for the Governor on any matter, be it policy, administrative or political.

Governor Fayemi has reiterated over and over that he has a four-year mandate as Governor of Ekiti State and he is focused on actualising his promises to the people of the state through pragmatic leadership and systemic implementation of his administration’s five pillars of development.

This also serves as a note of caution to political appointees, government functionaries, political associates and groups to operate within the ambit of decency and steer clear of actions that are capable of distracting the government, the party and the Governor.

Signed:
Yinka Oyebode
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
19- 08- 2020

He should stop denying the obvious jor. Don't we know all his treacherous moves with elrufai?. Of all the apc governors, he's still the supporting obagone of another party and sponsoring that Unserious DG to be making silly statements around. He won't even get the support of ekiti state let alone southwest

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cool
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by Ngozioma(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin grin grin Joker's Everywhere

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by Oluwatosam(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Testing the mic
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by Deborah98(f): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by motta(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
teemanbastos:
2023 Presidential Choices should be based purely on previous performances, personal capacity, national appeal and one who is truly Nigerian at heart.
If we see reality for what it is, we'll see that only few politicians are qualified for the presidency.

if that's the case dr Fayemi should be rated 2/10

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by earnit3: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
really
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by illicit(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Tareq1105:

Fayemi is not matured enough for the post.

The post of Mr President is for someone with a large heart.

That's the problem we have, let a youth get there or how does one get experience without having a job
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by History555: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Fayemi for president if you don't like it go and die
Re: Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me by sonso: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Na lie.
He wants to be VP.
He is more in Abuja than Ado Ekiti.
That is the reason his second coming is a disaster.

Meanwhile, if you want to start a biz
get this book for free.
'Businesses That Can Never Fail, Even When You deserve to fail'
See my signature below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List / Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola / Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.