Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ipod Question: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ipod Question: (727 Views)

Songs That Cant Be Found On Your Ipod, Mp3, Phones And So On / How To Use The Nano IPod 2Gb / IPod Nano (Music Player): Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

Ipod Question: by hayprof(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2007
A frnd of mine brought a black rectangular ipod ova to my house nd on d pack i says 30gb but on a lil sticker on d back of d ipod itself it says 1gb.
so am confusd about d actual capacity nd does any one knw d price it culd go for?
Re: Ipod Question: by Juniorroged(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
4 real man, u ve 2 acces d ipod, cos if its 1gb it will cost notin less dan 6k, but if its 30gb 4 real, it falls btw 25 to 30k. I'm junior by name 'n' i base in benin city.08027841852 is my numba
Re: Ipod Question: by kpomkwem(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
Apple does not make (and I don't think they ever made) a 1GB iPod that isn't the iPod Shuffle. The shuffle is the smallest IPod available (about the size of a matchbox) and is 1GB. The one you described is probably the 30GB ipod nano.
Re: Ipod Question: by OmoEko1(f): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2007
@the topic

I actual have 30GB(Black) one and it shows videos,but i bought it for $346.
Re: Ipod Question: by hayprof(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2007
tanx ppl, am sure it is d 30gb one cos its gat a camera on its back.
@omo eko, may urs is same wit this cos its black too, hw much do u guys think it cost in naija?
Re: Ipod Question: by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
don't they have an ipod store in Naija becos it might be cheaper back home
Re: Ipod Question: by medube(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2007
kpomkwem:

Apple does not make (and I don't think they ever made) a 1GB iPod that isn't the iPod Shuffle. The shuffle is the smallest IPod available (about the size of a matchbox) and is 1GB. The one you described is probably the 30GB ipod nano.

Ipod doesnt have a 30gb Nano.
Re: Ipod Question: by kpomkwem(m): 1:00am On Jun 24, 2007
I stand corrected!
Re: Ipod Question: by Samunosuke(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2007
I recently bought a green ipod nano 4gb. ANd since then i have been delivered. There are thousands of fake ipods out there all wit the apple logo. MOst are just mp4 players made in china.

Interestingly u said it had a camera which trully indicates its a fake. BEWARE.
Re: Ipod Question: by konari(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
Pls i want to find out if ipod comes with inbuilt camera. Hayprof mentioned in his post that the ipod has camera at its back. Now that is news to me and i'm sure would be to steve jobs as well. Pls hayprof where did your friend get this ipod in question and what else does it have inbuilt. Bluetooth perhaps. Wonders shall never end

Starting An Fm Station In Naija / Suffering And Smiling / Remmytainment Radio Station Live From Manchester England