Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Medical Malpractice; Nursing Mother Cries Out For Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Malpractice; Nursing Mother Cries Out For Help! (141 Views)

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Malpractice; Nursing Mother Cries Out For Help! by queenamawo: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Woman shares her experience with a well known Doctor in Adamawa State and seeks advice from readers.

According to the woman(name withheld), it all started on the 13th of August, 2020, when she felt there is need to see a doctor with her 1 month old baby girl.

She said;

“My baby’s temperature was very high, she couldn’t feed and was crying all night. I got so worried and gave her Paracetamol thinking it wil subside, by after an hour I noticed her temperature was high.

I decided to take her to a hospital along mubi round-about (name withheld). On reaching there, I explained everything to the Doctor about my one(1) month old child, he did the necessary check-ups and placed her on three (3) days injection. He then directed me to the nurse on duty, I was shocked when the nurse told me my baby would be given three (3) different injections that night on her legs, I managed to keep calm and went back to the Doctor after the first injection, I then complained to him that my baby is just a month old, I felt the three(3) injections were a bit too much.

He only smiled and said to me; “yours is to stay calm and let the baby finish her injection”, I was told to come back for the next injection, because the prescribed injection is twelve (12) hours interval. In all, I had been expecting health improvement of the baby, but it kept getting worse, which got me uncomfortable and lost confidence to continue with the treatment. I went back to the hospital around 12:00 noon, for the second injection, after the second injection, the nurses calculated and asked me to return 6:00am the next morning, since I can’t make it around 12:00 midnight, I went back to the Doctor, he asked me to return by 7:00pm, which is just 7 hours interval instead of 12 hours.

When I told him the nurses asked me to come around 6:00 am, he said ...
To continue visit;

https://queenamawo.ng/medical-malpractice-nursing-mother-shares-her-experience-with-a-prominent-doctor-in-adamawa-state/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

(1) (Reply)

Newly Imported Gadgets (wednesday, 19th August 2020) 08087476363; / Total Cure For Prostate And Erectile Dysfunction / You Nees To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.