Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends (1368 Views)

# Finally N-power Volunteers To Be Absorbed,into The Fed. Civil Service / N-power Please What Is Delaying July Stipends. / N-power December Payment: FG Commences Payment Of N30,000 To 300,000 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by NewsOneNigeria1: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Npower June and July stipends for Npower beneficiaries commenced today.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that theĀ Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, commenced the payment of Npower stipends to affected Npower beneficiaries today, Wednesday, August 19, after 79 days protests by aggrieved batches A and B beneficiaries of the social intervention scheme.

Confirming the Npower June and July stipends, a beneficiary of the social intervention scheme identified as Ibrahim Muhammed, said he could authoritatively confirm the payment of Npower June stipend with a credit alert as shown below: https://newsoneng.com/2020/08/19/breaking-n-power-commences-payment-of-npower-june-and-july-stipends/

Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by GboyegaD(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
At least, we go rest for the matter.
Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by Wisebird22(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na lie oh, nothing don drop oh....
Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by Elton02(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wisebird22:
even if e drop u go come here come talk em
Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by Wisebird22(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Elton02:
even if e drop u go come here come talk em
even if I talk am here Na my money you no fit force me collect
Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Npower is for lazy youths wasting of time program

1 Like

Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by NewsOneNigeria1: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
The fact that you are yet to receive yours does not make the report false. Other beneficiaries have received their stipends.
Wisebird22:
Re: Finally, N-power Commences Payment Of Npower June And July Stipends by Elton02(m): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Wisebird22:
even if I talk am here Na my money you no fit force me collect
..Enjoi bruh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Teaching Vacancies at a School in Port Harcourt / Vacancy / Paybuymax Tech Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.