Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,875 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks (116 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks by ChiSpunkie(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
They’re common in pregnancy, but anyone can develop stretch marks in any phase of life. Some people are more susceptible to them. If your mom, dad, grandparents, or other blood relative has stretch marks, you’re more likely to get them. Even if you’re at increased risk of stretch marks, there are some things you can do to reduce your risk and treat the stretch marks you already have.

1. CONTROL YOUR WEIGHT

One of the most helpful things you can do to prevent stretch marks, whether you’re pregnant or not, is to maintain a healthy weight. Stretch marks can happen when your skin pulls apart quickly due to rapid weight gain. You may also notice stretch marks after rapid weight loss. Some people develop stretch marks during

https://health-and-foodies..com/2020/08/do-you-have-stretch-marks-see-possible.html
Re: Stretch Marks by ChiSpunkie(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Gout Natural Remedy / Blocked Fallopian Tube Remedy / Faqs About Yocan UNI Pro Voltage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.