Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sos! What Do You Guys Think About A Mac Book Pro? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sos! What Do You Guys Think About A Mac Book Pro? (484 Views)

Wanted For Purchase - Mac Book Pro I7 UK/US Used / Install Firefox Without Any Browser Using FTP Command In Terminal On A Mac / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos! What Do You Guys Think About A Mac Book Pro? by MsPotato(f): 4:07am On Feb 17, 2011
[size=18pt]has anyone here ever used a Mac Book Pro?[/size]

[size=18pt]Like do you suppose its better than any other laptop brands? I wanted to buy it for someone and he is the type whom downloads alot of stuff and he dont really shut down his laptop and at times it will last for days.

he has bought laptops from Dell, Acer, hp, Sony, Toshiba and Samsung but all of it could not handle the amount of stuff he downloads and could not handle the pressure of not resting for a few days.

Do you think this laptop is safe for him to use? I wanted to buy for him as a surpise gift. Just that Im not sure if this Apple product is good or not.[/size]

Im not a technical person and I dont understand what does this means so those of u whom are good at these kinda stuff, please do tell me. Thanks.

13-inch: 2.4GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
250GB hard drive
SD card slot
Built-in battery (10 hours)
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics

New Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
The 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro feature the fastest dual-core processors available, which boost performance up to 50%

Next-generation NVIDIA graphics.
With faster graphics than ever, MacBook Pro brings high performance to everything from photos and videos to 3D games.

Up to 10 hours of battery life.
The battery in the 13-inch MacBook Pro lasts up to 10 hours (8-9 hours on the 15- and 17-inch models) on a single charge.

Precision aluminum unibody enclosure.
From one solid piece of aluminum comes a MacBook Pro that’s thin, light, and durable.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Software Teacher(private) Needed Urgently / Us Notebook Laptop 4 Sale @ Cheap Price / Fairly Used Clean Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.