Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Glo Mobile Has The Worst Customer Service In Nigeria! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Mobile Has The Worst Customer Service In Nigeria! (2967 Views)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? / Glo Mobile WAP Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mobile Has The Worst Customer Service In Nigeria! by DRIV3R: 4:47am On Feb 17, 2011
Good Day,

Your reply to my email shows that all your customer care propaganda is unreal and should make a good fiction book.

Here i am a consumer that has issues and all you can tell me is to call the same helpline that referred me you your online assistance programme and you are telling me that "We write to inform you that your mail regarding your blackberry has been forwarded to the appropriate quarters and as soon as we receive feedback, you would be notified." imagine that i have problem and you are telling me of your bureaucracy.

Please solve my problem not add to it, when i was paying to deduct my money was not an issue, when i i could not get through to 121, it was not an issue, now you cant even view my line? i have been to your customer service points in Lokoja Kogi State and the woman there was reeading a car magazine and could not even help and now even the DIRECT CUSTOMER CARE CANT HELP

Is this your brand

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- On Thu, 2/17/11, blackberry <blackberry@gloworld.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: My Blackberry issues
To: "xxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 12:23 AM

Dear xxxxxxi,

We acknowledge receipt of your mail.

We write to inform you that your mail regarding your blackberry has been forwarded to the appropriate quarters and as soon as we receive feedback, you would be notified.

We offer our apologies as we are currently unable to view your account. This is due to the unfortunate fire incident which has necessitated systems maintenance.

However, we are working towards restoring normalcy in the shortest possible time.

Kindly accept our deepest regrets for all inconveniencies.

Kindly call our helpdesk on ''333'' or write us via this same medium for further enquiries.

Thank you for using Glo Mobile. Have a splendid day.

Regards,

Chinwe Ogunniyi
Corporate Call Centre
SR No:1-574469331

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:18 PM
To: blackberry
Cc: customercare
Subject: My Blackberry issues

My name is taiwo koiki. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I write to officially express my displeasure with the service rendered by Glo mobile for the Blackberry internet service.

I activated my blackberry line 08056351074 on the 9th feb 2011, barely 12 hrs after i found that i could not make use of my internet service and also that as i was browsing using the web browser not wap browser i was being charged, thats how my N400 credit was used up.

I have been to your customer care office in lokoja, Kogi state, after waiting for an unreasonable long time, no help could be rendered as at yesterday the 15th, i called the 333 helpline and the same thing occurred no help only speaking of English and vague promises.

My money wasted each day that i did not have service and have paid as well as my productivity bring limited.
I am writing to express my displeasure at your service and the incompetency of your customer care staff at handling issues.

Please fix my service or give me a full refund,and also and extension of service for the days that i could not make use of service i paid for with my hard earned money.,as a consumer I have rights as expressly stated in the service agreement.

I await a favorable reply.

xxxxxxxxxx.
Re: Glo Mobile Has The Worst Customer Service In Nigeria! by Kellygold(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Glo is even far better. Airtel is WORST. If there is any other word that is WORSE than WORST, I will surely use it to describe Airtel Customer Service.
Imagine cutting call on caller abruptly. One of the core call centre etiquette is for caller to cut, not visa versa.
And the agents all sound fustrated. If the job is bad, they should stop. SIMPLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Negone Has Released "Cosmic Smartphone" - N21,700, 3500mah, Lollipop Etc / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize / The Man Who Designs Iphone Quits Apple After 30 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.