Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] (221 Views)

How Lucrative Is Buying And Selling Of Waste Paper And Cartons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by ProfessorMukosh: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hi,

My name is Professor Mukosh. I am a professional Graphic Designer.

I'd appreciate if you patronize or recommend my profile to others who needs it for urgent solution.

I am very good in this game, trust me wink
Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by ProfessorMukosh: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Don't let anybody or anthing stop you from reaching your goal

Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by samsard(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Basically forgery?
Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by ProfessorMukosh: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2020
samsard:
Basically forgery?

That would be an illegal thing to say. All I do is Edit. I'm here to assist people who can't afford to pay the actual cost for those things you call "forgery".

All animals aren't equal - George Orwell
Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by samsard(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2020
ProfessorMukosh:

That would be an illegal thing to say. All I do is Edit. I'm here to assist people who can't afford to pay the actual cost for those things you call "forgery".

All animals aren't equal - George Orwell
grin Bro, let me tie my tongue.
Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by ProfessorMukosh: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2020
samsard:
grin Bro, let me tie my tongue.

grin grin grin
Re: I Edit All Types/kinds Of Document [paper And Electric Copy]] by ProfessorMukosh: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for the orders so far..., I'm grateful

(1) (Reply)

Paying Crypto Mining Sites / 3.5inch Oil Drilling Pipes / Pls I Need A Diesel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.