Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

God Side Of Netting A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Side Of Netting A Good Job (691 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) / Help Me To Get A Good Job And You Get My 1st 1year Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Side Of Netting A Good Job by soul2jah: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2007
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its rightousness and every other thing shall be added unto you., Guys it is not as if am employed yet, but i believe that there is a God side of that Job we are looking for. We need Jesus ,for favour from this companies, Human help alone can not support us. Does any body share in my view. kiss
Re: God Side Of Netting A Good Job by luvride: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2007
U're right! it's not by might nor by power but by my spirit says the lord. Human beings tends to naturally not want to be bothered, but with prayers and Gods favor we'll be helped
I just remember the story of Joseph in the Bible. He was forgotten by the person who he helped but God in his infinit mercies had to bring conditions to call for his remembrance. God works for the ood for those who love Him and to them who are called according to his purpose. By God's grace our miracle is closer than ever before smiley wink smileysmile! rejoice in the LORD
Re: God Side Of Netting A Good Job by aligbed(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2007
Hey Guys, what ever you do never forget to put all in God`s hand. Wen you need long leg, He has the longest leg after all. "he sits in the heavenlies and makes the earth his foot stool" waooo. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Companies Info(important) / Invoice Processor Officer Wanted! / Food Icons, Ow Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.