Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Get A Brand New Adsense Account Almost Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Brand New Adsense Account Almost Free (939 Views)

New Adsense Formula Revealed / New Adsense Policy / Get Your New Adsense Account Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Brand New Adsense Account Almost Free by kontiboy: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2011
This is a quick and short one, and no wasting of time here.

Do you need a Google Adsense account or you want are looking for a cool business to do that will fetch you cool cash.

Read this: In Nigeria, more than 200,000 people have lost their Google adsense account within the past few weeks. What this means is that there are 200,000 Ready Made Markets of those who are need a new google adsense accounts for you. I am already serving some of them and getting the cash in return. Now, i want only 5 persons to run this business with me.(More about it below).

GETTING A GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT ALMOST FREE.

Starting from today 17th february 2011 and 28th february 2011, i will help you get a brand new Google Adsense account for only N1,999.

If you want to order more and resell to other people, you must order for at least 5 copies at the cheaper rate of N1,750.

DOING THE SET-UP YOURSELF.

If you want me to show you what i do to open the Google Adsense in one day, this will cost you a cheap sum of N7,500! With this sum of money, you will become a big time real cash earner. More so, with the system, you will charge people any amount you wish and they will have no option than to pay you because Google Adsense business is a serious business.

For any of the option above, make payments to Intercontinental Bank Acct No: 0136115000036969. Acc Name: OGBUEFI UCHENNA. Then send payment details to kontiboy@gmail.com or call 08191633264

For enquiry, call:

Does this serve you well? I believe so.

Thanks for giving your time.

Have a great day

ogbuefi uchenna
Re: Get A Brand New Adsense Account Almost Free by kontiboy: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
or u can contact me on 08033836242

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business And Get 100% Result Today! / Autocad! Autocad Training Business / Looking For Rice Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.