Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How We Plan To Immotarlize My Wife — Pastor Itua Ighodalo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Plan To Immotarlize My Wife — Pastor Itua Ighodalo (231 Views)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Plan To Immotarlize My Wife — Pastor Itua Ighodalo by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2020
SENIOR Pastor of the Trinity House Church, Ituah Ighodalo has revealed plans on how they intend to immortalize his wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Olajumoke Ibidunni Ighodalo, nee Ajayi who died 33 days to her 40th birthday in her hotel room in Port Harcourt on Sunday, June 14, prompting shock and sadness in many parts of the country. The plans, apart from the 40 at 40 philanthropic gesture initiated by her to assist 40 couples with In vitro fertilization (IVF)—-a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child—-include the establishment of a motherless babies home in her memory among several others.

Speaking in a radio interview last Saturday, Pastor Ighodalo who has weathered the storm since June 14, raising their two little children without their mother with a heavy heart but with an amazing philosophical calmness, told his interviewer, Jimi Disu that God told him not to feel sorry for himself, “don’t attract pity to yourself. This is not a situation of pity, but that of response. “Absolve what has happened, calm down and then respond. Make sure you are an encouragement to others. You must lift up the spirit of people who come to see you. And that is what I have focused on doing and letting people know that God was still God and was still in charge. God doesn’t make a mistake and knows what He’s doing. If God permitted this, there must be something He wants to tell us,” Pastor Ighodalo said in response to Jimi Disu’s question as to how he’s been coping with bereavement.

Apparently shaken by those words and the pastor’s carriage since the demise, the anchorman of “The Discourse with Jimi Disu”, this time on Nigeria Info 93.3 FM could not hide his emotions when he informed his guest that his testimony has actually brought a lot of transformation to him, because “I couldn’t have done it. I thank God for your life that He has also used you as an example to a lot many pastors who don’t even know life. How are you coping now, was the obvious next question and his guest took a deep breath before saying: “I take one day at a time. I take one hour at a time. I am not thinking too deep into the future, I am for the moment, mourning my wife. Internalicing what has happened and trying to do everything that I can do to make her happy; and trying to readjust my life, my mind and the children. So I take it one step at a time.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/how-we-plan-to-immotarlize-my-wife-pastor-itua-ighodalo/

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View On This? Was I Wrong, What Would You Have Done Differently / MFM Daily Devotional 4 September 2020 – Back To Sender Prayers / Pastor IBEYIOME Finished Daddy Freeze, Called Him A Bastard,swine Before Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.