Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November (115 Views)

Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November / Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November / Coronavirus has It's Advantages!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November by Gnasche: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/dxyle/status/1237142097750360066
Tbh I’m convinced Coronavirus has been around since like November and we just didn’t have a name for it? Does no one remember how sick EVERYBODY was at work before Christmas, same chesty flu symptoms and all, almost dropping dead and passing it round the whole building
Re: Tbh I’m Convinced Coronavirus Has Been Around Since Like November by lixingxing: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2020
WASHINGTON—Foreign students coming from Europe, along with some au pairs and family members of visa holders in the U.S., are exempt from the Trump administration’s various travel bans imposed during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a memo the State Department sent to Congress on Thursday.

The Trump administration has said that the array of travel and visa restrictions enacted since January were intended to slow the spread of the virus and block classes of foreign workers to open jobs for unemployed Americans.

(1) (Reply)

As Long As The Virus Is Not Man-made, We Cannot Blame Any Country / Blocked Fallopian Tube Remedy / Natural Cure For Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.