Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? (2122 Views)

Is 2pac Dead Or Alive? Proof Of New Song / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by Palbony: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2007
So much talks about this issue bt still hasn't bin brought to conclusion and i thnk it's time we concluded it.this legacy to american gansterism & rap music industry.i lyk this dude so much 4 his talent but the way he lived lyf was raw.most peeps thnk this nigga'z dead bt i believe sumday makavelli will resurect and be a gud guy.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2007
Well 2pac was a king during his life time palbony. But the fact is, most peps belive that he died of 5 bullets. To me, i say thats bullshit cuz 50 survived 9.
They think the act of 2pac's Resurrection is just a mere entertainment joke lol. Well i belive that he is hiding somewhere in cuba where he continues his drug deals.
Some day, the makaveli would rise. The only thing is, He may come and go back like Gbenga Adeboye.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by PoDeep(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2007
Johnnygan, don't be fooled. 50cent was "shot at" 9 times. 6 slugs missed him, JUST 3 got him. That's d truth.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2007
Po deep.
I kno the media exaggerates but, thats world could think of right now.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by donmayor(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
Is James Brown dead?
Stop living in fools paradise!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by Palbony: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2007
This shit is about 2pac shakur,not sum lousy wack ass old skool singer.bt i'll help u to end ur issue that nigga james brown's dead.he died 3months ago or there about.capish!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by donmayor(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
Same thing with tupac he died like 11 years ago or there about. capish!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
I know what i said and i said what i meant.
2pac lives on,
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by donmayor(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
James Brown lives on in the mind of his fans
Idi Amin lives on in the mind of those he oppressed (He even has more than a movie to his name)
Abacha lives on
Tupac lives on tongue
I know what I'm saying and I'm saying what I mean
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2007
lol
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by Palbony: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2007
@ donmayor
johnnygan let him know this if ain't singing we bringing drama.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2007
Na pal.
The Don would fit in jokes or poems lol.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by chiogo(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2007
lmao. Who doesn't know that 2pac is dead! Idk where u people get all this rumors from. Both he and biggie are long dead. Their friends and families have been interviewed several times on TV. Last time i watched it, Diddy talked about it, how 2pac and biggie got shot and how he survived it. 2pac's sister also talked while biggie's mother talked . Idk why y'all still think 2pac is alive. I guess it's 'cause of his songs which says he's still alive. that's 'cause he wrote a lot of songs before he died which he never released. his friends are now releasin' them for him and namin' them 'cause most of them were untitled. that song by TI and Ashanti, "pac's life" was also written by 2pac but they changed some of the lyrics and added theirs. It's like a tribute to him. Dat doesn't mean he's still alive.

i know 75% of what i've written is true and 2pac is dead!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by temmyabby(f): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
dead and buried
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2007
@ chiogo
If ya kno 75% of what you've stated is tru, what's up with the 25% left heh?
We never say 2pac's burial.
We saw that of biggie heh.
Lets just wait to see where this ends. If 2pac's not really dead, he'll be the world's best cuz nothin like that to my knowledge has happened in America's entertainment industry.
It would also be a big plus for 2pac.
The law in America says "no one must fake his or her death. If you fake your death, then you must remain unseen for atleast 10yrs before you come out."
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2007
To add,
2pac faked his death to make Biggie actually feel like a king.
It all went 2pac's way with the aid of deathrow's king.
Biggie 4got all bout the beefin when he heard bout 2pac's death.
Biggie felt on top of the world then he got shot.
Ever since, 2pac escaped.
What makes you think if 2pac comes back, he won't remain the king?
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by michaelwe1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2007
Listen to Untouchable remix with Outlawz
Expect me as you Expect Jesus To Come Back
Expect Me Nigga
Am Coming
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2007
2 Pac is dead and gone forever, though i love the guy so much and i sometimes see him in my dreams, Fantasizing his latest album will be out in a week time, We missed shakur sooooooo much.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by bjigun(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2007
what is the purpose of dis topic,

Tupac is as dead as a human being can be ! ! ! !

Nigerians are just the Baba of rumors ~ & it reaches everyone faster than an expressed FedEx package , lol.

The guy is not hiding any way, but in a coffin 6 feets deep in the earth ~ ~ ~

We all wish this is not so ~ but it is ~ and this is not a matter or fact or friction,

Tupac will always be alive in the hearts of all his fans ~ " the issue @ hand is why haven't they found his killer & that of Biggie's" that used be the next topic of discussion & , not whether 2pac is really dead ! ! !
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by uchetobi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
of course he is dead
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by OmoEko1(f): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2007
no he isn't dead oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u better wake up and smell the coffee and who cares if his dead or alive undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by moondust(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2007
Dead as can be!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by chibaby10(f): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ johnnygan
wat re u talking about??
2pac is dead and gone forever.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by OmoEko1(f): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2007
chibaby10:

@ johnnygan
what re u talking about??
2pac is dead and gone forever.
he isn't gone ohhhhhhh, his living under Johnnygan bed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
I know what i hell mean
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by hola2ng(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2007
this topic again ?
*Sheesh*
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by Ralvy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
Is that y he is still featuring new artist tongue tongue
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by johnnygan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
Probably!
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by Ralvy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
I c ur brains are working real gud tongue tongue. take a shower man undecided, ur cpu usage is probably at the peak, grin wink cheesy
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by ladebi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
michaelwe1:

Listen to Untouchable remix with Outlawz
Expect me as you Expect Jesus To Come Back
Expect Me Nigga
Am Coming
I wish Pac would keep to his words but no bro he aint coming back but all the same am still expecting him.
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by OmoEko1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
Na wa ooooo so all these mumu{s} still thinks tupac is still alive shocked shocked, abeg all your need to get a life and stop worrying about a dead man. Alive or dead his still making money so y are your beefing over him grin grin
Re: It Always Bothers Me "is 2pac Really Dead"? by ladebi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
Whos beefing over Pac and who are the mumus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bez - Say [video Download] / Wizkid - Amin Lyrics / Is This The New Muma Gee? Introducing Lizzy Lu In Her New Video #oluwasurepass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.