Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Jesus Is A G.O.A.T - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A G.O.A.T (506 Views)

G.O.A.T. Movie: Son Of God - How The Logos Devolved For Humanity. / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by Tomiwa69(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2020
What if u get to heaven and after given the pass to enter God's Kingdom... In my way of appreciation I hailed Jesus Like
Me:Yo Mhen.. U are real G.O.A.T Niggar
Does that make me a sinner..
Remember I was only complimenting him ooo
Lol

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by jaephoenix(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
You're right. He's a goat. Note my spelling

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Must you use the acronym?
He is the greatest of all time should be written in full like that.
Reverence Jesus in every way.
Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
terrezo2002:
Must you use the acronym?
He is the greatest of all time should be written in full like that.
Reverence Jesus in every way.

Somebody that never even existed.. Mtcheew..

Made up character..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

Somebody that never even existed.. Mtcheew..

Made up character..
How did you know He never existed?
Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
What if u get to heaven and after given the pass to enter God's Kingdom... In my way of appreciation I hailed Jesus Like
Lol
Who do you mean G.O.A.T? You do know that when it comes to the Kingdom of God, there are those who are considered Sheep(the righteous), and those considered Goats(the unrighteous)?

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
terrezo2002:

How did you know He never existed?

How often do ghost impregnate a woman?.. It has Roman /Greek mythology written all over it..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

How often do ghost impregnate a woman?.. It has Roman /Greek mythology written all over it..
How often? Does your question mean that ghosts have at some points impregnated women?
Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by delkuf(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Lol
A acronym that you have use to compare Messi and Ronaldo you want to use to compare my Lord Jesus Christ. my Lord is more than that.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by OtemAtum: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
A fictitious goat. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by OtemAtum: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
jaephoenix:
You're right. He's a goat. Note my spelling
lol, bro you no get joy at all cheesy Fictitious Jesus was actually represented with a weak and dying lamb.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2020
terrezo2002:

How often? Does your question mean that ghosts have at some points impregnated women?

The contrary... It has never happened and can never, that alone is enough to tell me tbst the story is all made up or at best a myth..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2020
sonmvayina:

The contrary... It has never happened and can never, that alone is enough to tell me tbst the story is all made up or at best a myth..
You are not really sure. You only say what you know and believe. What you know and believe doesn't mean it is the truth.
Some people believe in ghosts and some don't believe. This doesn't change what is the truth.
Anyway, Jesus Christ is the Truth. In Him you know all things.
Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
terrezo2002:

You are not really sure. You only say what you know and believe. What you know and believe doesn't mean it is the truth.
Some people believe in ghosts and some don't believe. This doesn't change what is the truth.
Anyway, Jesus Christ is the Truth. In Him you know all things.

So if I tell you that a spirit impregnated my wife, won't you laugh at me?...

There is no where in the entire old testament where God said his ghost will impregnate another man's wife, and he will die as a sacrifice for the sins of the world..

So, tell me where did the story originate from?.. Because it was never God's plan..

Educate me..
As per the bold, it's like me telling you that superman is the truth, how will you look at me?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Superman is the real greatest of all time.. Just imagine him saving people from crashing in that jet liner,.. And saving people from general zod..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

So if I tell you that a spirit impregnated my wife, won't you laugh at me?...

There is no where in the entire old testament where God said his ghost will impregnate another man's wife, and he will die as a sacrifice for the sins of the world..

So, tell me where did the story originate from?.. Because it was never God's plan..

Educate me..
As per the bold, it's like me telling you that superman is the truth, how will you look at me?

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This is where it was stated in old testament.

The fulfilment
Matthew 1:20-23 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
terrezo2002:

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This is where it was stated in old testament.

The fulfilment
Matthew 1:20-23 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

OK.. When you grow up we will have an educated conversation.. Looks like I am answering a teenager... Read Isaiah 7 from the beginning maybe you will figure out who the sign was for and maybe if you read verse 14..you will find the time duration.. So next time before you come here do your home work..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A G.O.A.T by terrezo2002(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
sonmvayina:

OK.. When you grow up we will have an educated conversation.. Looks like I am answering a teenager... Read Isaiah 7 from the beginning maybe you will figure out who the sign was for and maybe if you read verse 14..you will find the time duration.. So next time before you come here do your home work..
Hmmm. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
You take the truth to be lie and the lie to be truth. With this way, you will not find God.
Humble yourself and learn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Miraculously Healed At Oshodi - Video / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong? / Mind How You View Ephesians 6:10-13. (Exposing Fruitless Deeds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.