Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk (2479 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Hillard: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2020
According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, MAMMAN DAURA was flown to DUBAI not UK. He went ahead to released his flight record.

This is what He wrote on his Facebook page:

[Please be aware that this post has been suppressed by Facebook]
NIGGA-ERIANS ARE NATURAL BORN LIARS
-they lie, we expose them
According to one online newspaper. "EXCLUSIVE: President Buhari’s Powerful Nephew Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Urgent Medical Treatment" What utter rubbish. Nigga-eria and their penchant for lies.
I am telling the world this morning that MAMMAN DAURA was flown to DUBAI not UK. Lazy journalism equals unthinking population.
YES....Dubai not UK. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is fed up of Fulani feudal mindset and mediocrity.
Don't mess with IPOB. Here is the idiot's flight path. As I told Mamman Daura, all of you with a hand in OPERATION PYTHON DANCE must go down that they may know that God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama sent me.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Righteousness89(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
There is No Secret on Earth!

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by XXXXTENTACION: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2020
transperacy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by espn(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2020
So.e people are just gullible. Please where is the flight details. All I see is just a screenshot of a flight search from any search engine. No name of Pax...Ticket information and the rest. Not everyone is stupid.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2020
He was sha flown out.
That's what we need to know
Coro should do the needful

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Vyzz: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by jlinkd78(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Ohamadike uwa nile

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Firespitter: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
We don't give a fck about the nama duacow. He can been be flown to the abyss as long as I'm concern.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by IvarTheBoneless: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
espn:
So.e people are just gullible. Please where is the flight details. All I see is just a screenshot of a flight search from any search engine. No name of Pax...Ticket information and the rest. Not everyone is stupid.

The minimum requirement for being an IPOB- a flat skull + microscopic IQ

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Finnese001: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by frankyychiji(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2020
espn:
For taking the time to write all these in response to the OP, I think you are... lipsrsealed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by espn(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
For taking the time to write all these in response to the OP, I think you are... lipsrsealed

mtschewww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by YorubaPrince: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Na dere e go die! Bastard! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Throwback: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is No Secret on Earth!

I do not see Mamman Daura in the supplied record you think is a secret exposed.

Beware of him who is the greatest liar but is quick to call others liar.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Throwback: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2020
frankyychiji:

I think he is a sane mind unlike the many zombies who swallow the lies of him who accuses others of lying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by femi4: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
See as the journey bend, no rest for the wicked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Orubebe01: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Government of liars
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Kamanuozuzu: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
espn:

Which ticket? If u're wise, u'd have just checked the number on the plane before coming here to disgrace urself.

Lazy Nigerian youth. Anything that involves a little mental exercise for u is a no no. Ndị ụchụ.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by frankyychiji(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Throwback:

I think he is a sane mind unlike the many zombies who swallow the lies of him who accuses others of lying.
Gerrarahia you bitter soul.. I was only poking fun at him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by div111(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

The minimum requirement for being an IPOB- a flat skull + microscopic IQ

what have you achieved with ur macroscopic I.Q.

Ur Moniker should've been "ivartheconehead"

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by obailala(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who really cares where a private citizen flies or is flown to? What exaclty is the relevance of this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Artiiclebeast: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
I had been wondering how he could have landed in the UK under the present restrictions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by vikithor(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gd infographics from nnamdi kanu
Nay Sayers let's have yours ,challenge with facts n figures ,lazy people will rather rain curses
Learn how to drive better than before,we have what it takes to control fears to free you and drive very well
See our contacts below
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by IvarTheBoneless: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
div111:

what have you achieved with ur macroscopic I.Q.

Ur Moniker should've been "ivartheconehead"

What did I achieve with my mega IQ? I screwed your fat, ugly Ma tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by div111(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

What did I achieve with my mega IQ? I screwed your fat, ugly Ma tongue
putting you and stupidity in a statement is tautology
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by IvarTheBoneless: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
div111:

div111 to his useless father:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
div111:

why na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=93035980][/quote]that guy has finished you with that punch line
Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Bialegend(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
espn:
What a compound idiot!! What sort of public flight details gives you ticket information? When we call you fools ZOMBIE, we have good reasons.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by IvarTheBoneless: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

Brooklynsouth to his useless father:
that guy has finished you with that punch line

Eyah... so you're so jobless you use an F behind your moniker and you religiously follow all my posts. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk by Bialegend(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
espn:
Zombie, tell us where your mini god maman daucow is in London?

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered / I Wore APC Cap To Collect My PVC For Peter Obi / From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu