Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chelsea Midfielder, Barkley Gets Drunk Again While On Holiday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Midfielder, Barkley Gets Drunk Again While On Holiday (463 Views)

Abraham And Barkley Give Lampard's Chelsea A Win Over Barca / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Chelsea Announces Signing Of Ross Barkley From Everton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Midfielder, Barkley Gets Drunk Again While On Holiday by Aliyuumar691: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020

[url]https://naijabizz.com.ng/chelsea-midfielder-barkley-gets-drunk-again-while-on-holiday/]See full Story here with images
[/url]

The football league season is over, only the Champions league and Europa league is yet to end, and only 5 teams are remaining in the contest. In this kind of period Football break players have enough chance to meet with family, friends, and neighbors e.t.c

Footballers who are also know for their flashy lives, have enough fun amidst period like this, they go out with girlfriends, go to bars, night club and any social gathering of their choice. Its the time to spend some of the money on Naughty things

[url]https://naijabizz.com.ng/chelsea-midfielder-barkley-gets-drunk-again-while-on-holiday/]See full Story here with images
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Changes His Mind In Selecting Greatest Footballers Of All Time / Video: Jadon Sancho's Agent Arrives In Manchester. / Algeria Coach, Rohr Disrupted My Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.