Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? (3141 Views)

The Dangers Of Buying Phones Made For China, India And Europe / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Stop Buying Phones From Aliexpress, Gearbest, And Other Chinese Stores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by CapedBaldy: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
I see some good deals on jumia but I've never purchased from them before. Is there any risking buying phones from them?
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by ddjay: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I see some good deals on jumia but I've never purchased from them before. Is there any risking buying phones from them?
It takes faith my brother, you just have to pray about it for God almighty to give you a problem free purchase, and am sure you will agree with me that God doesn't fail. Just buying from jumia with peace of mind is the reason people storm nairaland with complains, but those that commit it to God smile at the end. But i repeat, DON'T BUY FROM JUMIA WITHOUT COMMITTING IT TO GOD, its a risk

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2020
I've bought all my phones from Jumia and I've got no problems. To be on the safer side, make sure the product you are purchasing has an high ratings. Sometimes even 0 rated products come out good too.
Jumia is safe bro

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by ekkywolex(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2020
I also bought many....8 out 10 came with no issues especially the good brands
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by queenfav(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Thrs no risk involved.I buy phones there.You can return it within 7 days if there is any issue.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by frubben(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
ddjay:

It takes faith my brother, you just have to pray about it for God almighty to give you a problem free purchase, and am sure you will agree with me that God doesn't fail. Just buying from jumia with peace of mind is the reason people storm nairaland with complains, but those that commit it to God smile at the end. But i repeat, DON'T BUY FROM JUMIA WITHOUT COMMITTING IT TO GOD, its a risk
what you just wrote here it's not fair to Jumia at all, the risk getting product from Jumia is just 1 percent. I have order up to 10 product from jumia and it was stress free. Even there Jumia global getting things from abroad it was stress free and the custom fee was cheap. So dere is absolutely no stress ordering product from Jumia cos they have return policy and made handling issues easy.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by frubben(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
my brother go ahead and order dere is no risk at all, but always read reviews before purchasing that's all.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by branhampaul: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Jumia is a good platform for purchasing. I have purchased more than ten articles from Jumia.
If you intend to buy a phone, go ahead. Unlike many physical stores, Jumia gives you the ability to return any goods not good in accordance with its' description, within seven days. Go ahead.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by femi4: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2020
All my phones are from there. Just check the ratings and comments
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by garugaru: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
don't buy any product labeled jumia global and make sure the phone you want to buy is not cheaper outside else all is well

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by Fatbabyfart(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
You can easily buy, but you can't easily return.

Use you naija sense b4 buying.
Scammers full evrrywer

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by ddjay: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
frubben:
what you just wrote here it's not fair to Jumia at all, the risk getting product from Jumia is just 1 percent. I have order up to 10 product from jumia and it was stress free. Even there Jumia global getting things from abroad it was stress free and the custom fee was cheap. So dere is absolutely no stress ordering product from Jumia cos they have return policy and made handling issues easy.
you mean he can keep God aside then (like titanic "the ship can never sink"wink, no problem o,if he is okay with your advice, no problem
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by Veiniously: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
They are good I bought the one am using now from them and many more I ordered for a phone abroad but it was out of stock I got my money back in 3 days from them
Just remembered one thing they don't produce devices their work is to deliver

Check the product u are buying generic products are no no but buy at your own risk
I have ordered generic product from abroad with them I enjoyed it but I took risk
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by GadgetGists: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
As long as the product is delivered by them and not from an abroad partner, it should be perfectly safe! Jumia is the biggest e-commerce site in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by MrrPee: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
My phone is over 2years now, from Jumia. My Gen is over 4years now, from Jumia. My TV is almost a year now, from Jumia, my Fiance phone is over 2years now from Jumia. Her Laptop too almost a year from Jumia. Did I forget to tell you no single issues with this items?

Jumia is safe bro

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by NnamdiN: 5:53am On Aug 21, 2020
femi4:
All my phones are from there. Just check the ratings and comments
those ratings and comments are useless. They're transferred to any store or vendor with the least price. Let me explain
Vendor A sells an item for 10k. You see the positive reviews and comments under his item.

Say Vendor B reduces cost of that same item to 9k, you won't see those reviews under Vendor As product anymore. They move it sharply to whoever sells less

Jumia might be favorable to customers but they're very evil to their vendors

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by Kunja2: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jumia is a reputable platform but it's still possible you'll get something substandard there. I've not experienced it but I'm just saying there is a possibility.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by soundlala: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
CapedBaldy:
ur legs dey pain u, u no go enter store
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by Mohbola(f): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
I dont think so
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by scarycuteface(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2020
There's no risk, I've bought few things from jumia
Not phone sha
Re: Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? by primestreams: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2020
scarycuteface:
There's no risk, I've bought few things from jumia
Not phone sha
Same here

They dilvered 4 day's before the main Time

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Subscribe Ur BB, Android , Iphone And PC Every Months With Money? / Mtn Newest Scam On Their Customers / Glo 3gig For 1k Becomes More Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.