Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? (6764 Views)

Honorables Tajudeen And Kalu Knelt Before Oonirisa To Receive Blessing-photo / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2020
I've been wondering who's richer between these 3 men.

We all saw last year when atiku decamp to PDP, he single handedly bought PDP from wike hands,meaning he's far richer than wike.

Tinubu is also friends with atiku and has been controlling nigeria largest economy, he has been governor and his wife senator, he has even install governors,ministers and even the vice president, meaning he's so wealthy.

Kalu was said to be a billionaire even before entering politics,he owns many businesses such as media houses in Nigeria and he's currently a senator in Nigeria.

Who do you people think is richer??
Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Kestolove(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
You didn't add my name

4 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Influence and Wealth is two different thing,
Thus you can have influence even when you're not that wealthy.
They all have influence,
But for me due to corruption and oppression in Nigeria you can't really know who is Wealthy among them except you dig into their Investments, I mean their Assets

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
They all have influence,
But for me due to corruption and oppression in Nigeria you can't really know who is Wealthy among them except you dig into their Investments, I mean their Assets
based on influence I'll say tinubu has more.

Based on wealth it's between tinubu and atiku

10 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by WATCHOVER(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Sure
Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by OkuFaba(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
What you meant to say is who is the richer thief, cos the 3 of them were rich, but got richer via politics.
To me, I'll place them like this.

Thief - KALU
Thiefer - ATIKU
Thiefest - TINUBU (He's the greatest of them all the real G.O.A.T. but his influence has made him untouchable)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by OVB123: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Both influence and wealth i give it to the JAGABAN of lagos state (BOLA AHMED TINUBU) Follow by Atiku and Kalu the destroyer of Abia state.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Charleys: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2020
My take is Atiku.

Atiku is the greatest of them all.
This guy was importing his company products into the country without paying custom fees.
He never paid taxes.

Obasanjo touched Kalu's investment.

Obasanjo touched Tinubu's investment too.
Obasanjo couldn't touch Atiku.... Or maybe he did.

I can remember he cancelled one servicing company like that.

Tinubu had a plan.

Kalu had a plan but his plan was tied to the north, because he grew up there.
What am I saying.

Obasanjo is the goats goat.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by tysontim(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2020
You failed to mention that kalu has installed two governors one in imo one in abia under ppa.
House of reps members.

Orji at a time was more influencial than Tinubu.

Tinubu is currently the most influential, because of Lagos. With Lagos money he can bribe you to stupor

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Charleys:
My take is Atiku.

Atiku is the greatest of them all.
This guy was importing his company products into the country without paying custom fees.
He never paid taxes.

Obasanjo touched Kalu's investment.

Obasanjo touched Tinubu's investment too.
Obasanjo couldn't touch Atiku.... Or maybe he did.

I can remember he cancelled one servicing company like that.

Tinubu had a plan.

Kalu had a plan but his plan was tied to the north, because he grew up there.
What am I saying.

Obasanjo is the goats goat.
that was then. Tinubu own alpha beta, the company don't even pay tax and they were involved in a scandal involving 100 billion naira.

Atiku was richer maybe in pre 2010s but now tinubu is the oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2020
tysontim:
You failed to mention that kalu has installed two governors one in imo one in abia under ppa.
House of reps members.

Orji at a time was more influencial than Tinubu.

Tinubu is currently the most influential, because of Lagos. With Lagos money he can bribe you to stupor
exactly Lagos State money is second to the federal government own

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by mabea: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2020
WATCHOVER:
They all have influence,
Kalu was already a billionaire before he ventured into politics. In fact his mum was friends with IBB back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by mabea: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:

None of them was/ is richer than Kalu. 70% of Kalu's investment is outside Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:
None of them was/ is richer than Kalu. 70% of Kalu's investment is outside Nigeria.
I think kalu is in the league thanks of okorocha and saraki.

Atiku and tinubu are top tier

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by mabea: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I think kalu is in the league thanks of okorocha and saraki.

Atiku and tinubu are top tier
You really underestimate Kalu. Kalu was at a time richer than Adenuga. In fact Adenuga became friends with Dangote through Kalu also IBB.

Forget the corruption tag o. Kalu is richer than both Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Is the op stupid or what?
You should have asked who eat yam pass?
Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by freeborn02: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, who has stolen most public funds among the three? Let the foolish, senseless youth with blocked brain argue among themselves.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by favor914: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:
You really underestimate Kalu. Kalu was at a time richer than Adenuga. In fact Adenuga became friends with Dangote through Kalu also IBB.

Stop smoking hard stuff.

15 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by YorubaPrince: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2020
You mean...

Who's the biggest crook, most corrupt, most selfish... that robbed their people of their rightful resources! angry

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by mabea: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
favor914:
Stop smoking hard stuff.
Who is this?
Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by obonujoker(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
All theives

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Lamasta(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2020
Its difficult to classify politicians wealth cos they can never declare all their assets because it was not genuinely acquired but using Nigeria's context Atiku comes first followed by Tinubu then Kalu.....

OP have you ever come accross Atiku's entourage or convoy before? if You do, You will know how powerful that Man from Adamawa is in Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2020
a lot of people really over eastimnate this tinubu influence I swear ....calling everyone his boy ..

from ganduje to former SSG to oshomole

there is a difference between having similar intrest and boy .....

kalu is super underated in Nigerian politics ...but truth is north as it stands today would pick him before anyone in the south

atiku is a money God ...that's the truth he is a money God

tinubu influence is very limited and the north know this that's the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by TiglathPILESER: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Truth is NL people dont know how rich the adamawa thief is....I have never seen a thief of that dimension. The abia thief does not have much compared to the Lagos thief.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by RichBoy247: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
You wanted to ask " who is the most heartless looter?" and "who is the wisest looter?"

Well, Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual and Adamawa Bobrisky is the most heartless looter while Tinubu is the wisest looter. Uzor Kalu just falls in between.

However, all looters shall end in hell fire and their generations yet unborn will pay for their sin

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by RichBoy247: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
TiglathPILESER:
Truth is NL people dont know how rich the adamawa thief is....I have never seen a thief of that dimension. The abia thief does not have much compared to the Lagos thief.

The Adamawa Bobrisky that sold all the companies established by our founding fathers to his family and friends is definitely very rich but the last election really drained him.

The Lagos looter currently controls the national treasury, the Lagos treasury, the Osun treasury, the Ogun treasury.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by TiglathPILESER: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

The Adamawa Bobrisky that sold all the companies established by our founding fathers to his family and friends is definitely very rich but the last election really drained him.

The Lagos looter currently controls the national treasury, the Lagos treasury, the Osun treasury, the Ogun treasury.
The adamawa looter ofcourse is way heavier, you surely dont know him. Tinubu is just a source provider.

1 Like

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Godons1: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:

Igbo man, opportunity just present itself for you to chest beat. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by GamalNasser: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tinubu is the richest amongst them today .Tinubu might not be the richest Nigerian alive but he is the most liquid Nigerian alive today , dude has access to untraceable liquid cash than anybody I know ..

2 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by mabea: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Godons1:

Igbo man, and opportunity just present itself for you to chest beat. grin
Mtcheeew. I don't have time for childish banter

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Godons1: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
mabea:
Mtcheeew. I don't have time for childish banter

E pain am well. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Atiku, Tinubu And Kalu Who's Richer? by Charleys: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
Tinubu is the richest amongst them today .Tinubu might not be the richest Nigerian alive but he is the most liquid Nigerian alive today , dude has access to untraceable liquid cash than anybody I know ..

You should have added "right now" in your last sentence.

Lastly he wi need that money to run for election come 2023.

That is if the north don't clip his wings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Describes Reported Aso Villa Fire Incident As Fake News / Soludo Signs 2023 Budget Into Law, Lists 5 Priorities / Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.