Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) (46441 Views)

President Buhari Receives NASS Winners In His Constituency (Photos) / Constructing Roads Only Without Laying A Foundation For Future Development Is / Abinye Blessing Pepple Builds Fire Station In his Bonny Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Queenben(f): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
No be in job before ? Abeg make I teach una how to make money via mini importation Biko

Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Sen. Kalu Turns Constituency To Road Construction Sites (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has turned his Constituency to Road construction sites following his return to the Senate after months of incarceration at Correctional Centre.

Sen. Kalu who is representing Abia North Senatorial District at the National Assembly was applauded by the people of Ohafia when IGBERE TV correspondent visited the
Asaga-Okon Road to inspect the progress of work.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Mr. Francis Eze said Asaga-Okon Road in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State before now was a death trap and commended Senator Kalu for his quick intervention in constructing the road.

He said : "I have always believe that Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has the interest of our people at heart because when you are doing good, people will love you."

"Senator has been changing the narratives of our Constituency and everybody loves him. He is the real change that we want. You can see how he has turned everywhere to road construction sites following his return to the Senate".

"We pray that in 2023, he will aspire for greater position and we will massively vote for him to continue his good works beyond our Constituency, State," he said.

Other residents who spoke with our correspondent equally commended Senator Kalu and prayed for God's blessings upon him.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1361896/sen-kalu-turns-constituency-road-construction-sites-photos/
What he couldn't do when he was governor for straight 8 years, he is a hypocrite.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
cheap road construction....manual labour no drainage. ......
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by ActiveFx: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Is this how to construct this won’t last longer than a year plus
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
hisgrace090:

He is the only governor that have worked in abia state that I know till date.

Almost all the asphalt roads in abia state are his handwork.

Reason Obasanjo nickname him action governor in his first tenure when he came down abia to commission project.

Akuko!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This mediocre can never be President

You are not far from the truth.

Orji Uzor Kalu will not be president of Nigeria.

Nigerians do not want him as president, not even for a second.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tell me one single road he constructed during his tenure that still remains passable in the two major towns of Aba and Umuahia.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Feadalezchicken: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Sen. Kalu Turns Constituency To Road Construction Sites (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has turned his Constituency to Road construction sites following his return to the Senate after months of incarceration at Correctional Centre.

Sen. Kalu who is representing Abia North Senatorial District at the National Assembly was applauded by the people of Ohafia when IGBERE TV correspondent visited the
Asaga-Okon Road to inspect the progress of work.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Mr. Francis Eze said Asaga-Okon Road in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State before now was a death trap and commended Senator Kalu for his quick intervention in constructing the road.

He said : "I have always believe that Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has the interest of our people at heart because when you are doing good, people will love you."

"Senator has been changing the narratives of our Constituency and everybody loves him. He is the real change that we want. You can see how he has turned everywhere to road construction sites following his return to the Senate".

"We pray that in 2023, he will aspire for greater position and we will massively vote for him to continue his good works beyond our Constituency, State," he said.

Other residents who spoke with our correspondent equally commended Senator Kalu and prayed for God's blessings upon him.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1361896/sen-kalu-turns-constituency-road-construction-sites-photos/
after how many years,he now remembers that their road is not motorable
when ever you see something like this from Nigerian politicians...jus prepare for the unknown
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Smartwave: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2020
grin Igbo Don suffer grin, can you imagine
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Idiot, wetin him supposed do when he's the governor
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2020
hisgrace090:

He is the only governor that have worked in abia state that I know till date.

Almost all the asphalt roads in abia state are his handwork.

Reason Obasanjo nickname him action governor in his first tenure when he came down abia to commission project.
Keep quite my friend.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by bottlewater1(m): 2:47am On Aug 21, 2020
fergie001:
I am just waiting to see where all his "construction sites" will lead to?
grin grin grin
the man wanted to contest for president
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by ladychioma: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Gval123: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2020
chai, this coutry nor fit good again. chai. na road be this way person say him do? with all the money way u thief. abeg, buhari, like the prodigal son, please sell Nigeria and give me my share. i don't want to have anything to do with this country again. sell the country, give me what is due to me, i will leave the country 4 u
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Spacopendragin(m): 4:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Racoon:
This crook is buying his way back with the same good works he refused to do during his woeful stinct as governor.

And who told you that!!!
Political saddist
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2020
Good one for his community any constituency.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Omengboji: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2020
You had the opportunity and threw it to the dust. An impression has already been created either negative or positive orji na u sabi
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2020
The road will be good after sometime post-maintenance. He should do more because what they are pouring on the road will be swept away by the next rains.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by tysontim(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2020
Baawahala:
Tell me one single road he constructed during his tenure that still remains passable in the two major towns of Aba and Umuahia.

New Umuahia/nkpuka road
Ubakala street
Clifford road
Umuya road

St Michaels Aba
Pounds road
Jubilee road
Azikwe road etc
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) by IchbinAB: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
The problem with Nigerians is that they praise the so called leaders when they do what they are meant to do. That's why they find it difficult to do what they are supposed to do. They think that doing it is like doing something that is extraordinary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.