Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World (8308 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by letitrainnow(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Evicted BBNaija housemate, Lilo has taken to her social media handles to share a very delectable photo of herself.
In the photo, she flaunted her adorable and enviable curves, and we got the message she was trying to put across for her fellow ladies.

Sharing the photo, she wrote;

“I love it when women love themselves. I love it when women are learning to love themselves. I love it when women inspire other women to love themselves. #wcw
I hope I inspire someone out there to love herself .
Shoutout to all women out there that practice #SelfLove”

See pics.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by div111(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
wtf is this?

op where're the curves

smh

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by letitrainnow(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maybe you need your lenses to see clearer.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Kobicove(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
letitrainnow:

grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by irrefragable: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Someone should help me with that picture where she displayed her hairy pvssy at BB Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by div111(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
letitrainnow:

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by YngDenzel1: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
These vagina pipo sef.. the only market wey dem Sabi sell na their body, nothing again..tueh undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by zikcash(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
I don't know if it's my eyes oo.........coz am just seeing something straight

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Austeeenxx: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
irrefragable:
Someone should help me with that picture where she displayed her hairy pvssy at BB Naija.

Search for "Lilo hairy pus sy" on Google.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by EmmySparky(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
no be only Milo...add bournvita too ...this China wall
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by irrefragable: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Austeeenxx:

help me search and post nao.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by irrefragable: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Austeeenxx:

help me search and post am nao.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Came4amod: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
div111:
wtf is this?

op where're the curves

smh
Savage grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by EmptyGarden(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
This one na French curve...
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hope she took her BATH before embarking on this.?
Last time it was TACHA.
...Now na WATHONI.
Yet to discover these ones.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by marti198(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89 pls help us bless this thread

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Righteousness89(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
The Lust of the Flesh
The Lust of the Eyes
The Pride of Life..

If you can Refuse to give in to these things, you will live Long...

Don't allow yourself to be Enslaved and Chained to Masturbation and Evil thoughts..

It's Bondage!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by revived: 6:22am On Aug 21, 2020
Nothing special
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Charmingrascal(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Npeke feeling fly.

Obviously OP have no idea what curves are
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Sabadon(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2020
marti198:
Righteousness89 pls help us bless this thread
hahhahah qnd he just did "below you" grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by femi4: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Lilo with poor communication skill
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Body too stiff.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo Flaunts Her Natural Curves To Show To The World by Aabheaven(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
After BBN, all they do is photoshoot up and down. For the Ladies, instead of them to sell their skills or talents, some use it as a platform to advertise themselves

(1) (Reply)

Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / OH MY! Anita Joseph Flaunts Massive Booty(photos) / Exòtic Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Boy Friend Michael Awolaja- CEO Malivelihood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.