Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

“I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat (3258 Views)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Onyiamaogu: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Controversial Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyohas alleged that she has Chioma, Davido’s fiancee’s sex tape with his signed recording artiste, Peruzzi.

Madam Olunloyo gave the revelation as she reacted to a post made by Chioma, where she threatened to arrest the journalist over the derogatory comments she makes about herself (Chioma) and her husband.

Kemi Olunloyo took to her Instagram page recently to also threaten that she has the chef’s sex tape with Peruzzi and lambasted Chioma on so many levels. She wrote on her page,

“I may have forgiven Davido to all of you but I haven’t forgotten how he insulted me and never said the one simple word for his tweet: SORRY! It was utter disrespect. I don’t forgive people. That is just a lie to pacify you. I just forget. I will truly NEVER FORGIVE DAVIDO PERIOD! I don’t need anyone’s opinion. I am not his mate and already told him his life history. Chioma should just shut up and not step on my toes before I deal with her MERCILESSLY the rest of this 2020.”

“I hope Chioma Rowland didn’t write this. If I start with her and why she has never been able to enter the United States and post her sex video with Peruzzi her “cousin” you won’t like it. Be warned! Davido is not her husband yet either. Looks like Davido typed this. You two idiots just think because Ibiyeomie arrested me, anyone can. You think journalists make up stories. Some of you don’t even know why my case was withdrawn. Adeleke money cannot buy you a US visa nor prevent Coronavirus. Face your life and the marriage you are missing.”

“If Davido wanted to marry you, he would have. Chioma stop being clueless. I’m even older than your parents. If they don’t have wisdom, go fucking learn it or get my words into your head. Don’t step on my toes. Stay in your lane. Aloma has already done his job. Let sleeping dogs lie. I have more serious things at hand. All your celebrity friends have been begging me for you idiots from Tiwa to Samklef. I repeat stay on your own lane. Your money means NOTHING.”

“You haven’t achieved one damn thing in your life young lady. Rented a Porsche for your birthday, you can’t drive, broadcasted a cooking show, you can’t cook nor launched it yet calling yourself a Chef without training. Let me stop or if I continue it will be a bad FALL season for you. Not your baby daddy’s hit song but September to December 2020 is called Fall season in America. I need nobody’s feedback. Until someone insults your mother to go oil her pussy in front of 9 million people you won’t understand. Don’t ever use innuendos with me. It doesn’t work. Davido and Chioma fuckn stay on your own lane. The End.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-have-your-sx-tape-with-peruzzi-kemi-olunloyo-tells-chioma-after-she-threatened-to-arrest-her/
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Millimann: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2020
ok
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by bernard1000001(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2020
woow
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by chii8(f): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na waooo, this people have started again oooo
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by legionISproteus: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo is a living example of why you should not circumcise your girl child.
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Obierika(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
legionISproteus:
Kemi Olunloyo is a living example of why you should not circumcise your girl child.

How do you know she was circumcised? Have you entered 'The place' before grin
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Kobicove(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Don't wrestle in the mud with a pig... undecided
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by NofiuFade(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yoruba people use to say, better deal with mad person with caution nd respect so it can let you pass grin typical anty kemi oluloyo adage!

E be like say davido and chioma ti lo fa werey loyan! grin
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Muna4real(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
See who is saying that chioma should stay on her lane. Is she staying on her own lane? She has been disturbing the couple for months now, but yet she wants them on their lanes. Such a frustrated woman . She is always frustrated on people that are happy with their lives. After chioma, she went to Linda ikegi. After Linda, she jumped on Dora akunyili, A woman who is peacefully sleeping in the bosom of the Lord. After Dora, she flew on Ngozi okonjo iwealla. How did she get married sef?
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by mytime24(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Another prison loading lipsrsealed
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by YorubaPrince: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
angry
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by YorubaPrince: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
mytime24:
Another prison loading lipsrsealed

Wellu donu madam Warder! cheesy
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by Mastakija(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
make chioma pass lane jare we want to watch sex tape cheesy
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Chioma After A Threat by legionISproteus: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Obierika:

How do you know she was circumcised? Have you entered 'The place' before grin
the woman said it herself. Poor thing

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Spends Millions On A Pink Penthouse In London / Kim Kardashian Got Fans Talking After She Was Spotted In A Pool With Her Daughte / How Davido Pulled Up To Ex Fiancee, Chioma Rowland's Sister's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.