Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale (1019 Views)

SOLD Nitro 5 i7 9th gen laptop RTX 2060 6gb Nvidia / Brand New Rtx2070 Dell For Sale / SOLD!!Like New Hp G7 Core I3, 750gb HDD, 6gb RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2020
Sold
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by OneKinGuy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
no pictures??
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sold

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by SonyaSpence: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
400k?
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:
400k?
Go and thief your own for market and carry your mumu from here
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by SonyaSpence: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
shogsmania:

Lol..
You dey quick vex oo.
Try not to overreact, you'll need it in business. You can always respond courteously without resorting to insults.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:

Lol..
You dey quick vex oo.
Try not to overreact, you'll need it in business. You can always respond courteously without resorting to insults.
Forgive me if I'm not inclined to censor myself on this one.
That is exactly what pricing a $2500 laptop at 400k will get you.

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by ELff: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
shogsmania:

This is unnecessary. 400k is not beans. You can politely decline. 400k is not even easy to cough out for a laptop in Nigeria of today.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by SonyaSpence: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
shogsmania:

Forgive me if I'm not inclined to censor myself on this one.
That is exactly what pricing a $2500 laptop at 400k will get you.

400k may be ridiculous pricing to you, but its an open market and prices vary. This device is nothing near $2500 IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:

400k may be ridiculous pricing to you, but its an open market and prices vary. This device is nothing near $2500 IMHO.
You're comparing a 1660ti to an rtx2070 laptop.
It's obvious you don't know anything about the subject of discuss.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:

The fact that you don't know the difference between the specs of the laptop I posted to what you just uploaded is kinda sad cos it means I just wasted my time replying you.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
ELff:

This is unnecessary. 400k is not beans. You can politely decline. 400k is not even easy to cough out for a laptop in Nigeria of today.
You jokers don't quit,because Nigeria is hard you want to buy a laptop that retails for around 800k at 400k.
What do you think this is,a charity. There are a plethora of options he can look for at his price range.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by Zhark007: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guy nawa o, no be market u come sell? Wey u leave am, come jus dey vex dey reply everybody rashly.....oga o angry l believe you are shogsmania, not shogsMANIAC
shogsmania:

You jokers don't quit,because Nigeria is hard you want to buy a laptop that retails for around 800k at 400k.
What do you think this is,a charity. There are a plethora of options he can look for at his price range.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Zhark007:
Guy nawa o, no be market u come sell? Wey u leave am, come jus dey vex dey reply everybody rashly.....oga o angry l believe you are shogsmania, not shogsMANIAC
I no dey force anybody to buy ,if you come to my thread and start pricing my market like say I thief am I will gladly tell you to fuvk off,no one is forcing any one to be here, if you don't like the reply you can always use the exit door.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by ELff: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
shogsmania:

You are the big joker. You are so uncouth, who cares what it retails for. You want to sell, someone prices it and you are loosing ur senses. You are a terrible business man. You can keep it na since because it retails for 800k,someone cannot price it. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
ELff:

You are the big joker. You are so uncouth, who cares what it retails for. You want to sell, someone prices it and you are loosing ur senses. You are a terrible business man. You can keep it na since because it retails for 800k,someone cannot price it. Nonsense and ingredients.
You're a fool,like I said you can always get the fvck out,it is broke fools like you who don't have any business buying that makes unnecessary noise,this thread wasn't meant for people like you,get off my mention and go fuvk yourself,this is not a distress sale dummy
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by ELff: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
shogsmania:

You're a fool,like I said you can always get the fvck out,it is broke fools like you who don't have any business buying that makes unnecessary noise,this thread wasn't meant for people like you,get off my mention and go fuvk yourself,this is not a distress sale dummy

You are a child. I feel bad that i had to stoop low to trade words with you in the first place.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
ELff:

You are a child. I feel bad that i had to stoop low to trade words with you in the first place.
I have people older than you that depends on me for a living.so permit me if I am not willing to entertain any stupidity.
The problem you people have is a pisspor excuse of a communication. Next time you decide to chip into a conversation make sure you understand the subject of discuss. I put up a laptop for over a 150k discount from the original price and you'd have me entertain ridiculous bargaining from people who are obviously not ready to buy.
And then you said 400k is not easy to shell out for al laptop, by your definition it's okay to buy an iPhone 11pro max at 150k because 150k is a lot of money for a phone right.
If you behave like a fool you'll be treated as such, it's not rocket science, if you expect me to complement someone for wasting my time then you're a joke

1 Like

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by ELff: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
shogsmania:

I have people older than you that depends on me for a living.so permit me if I am not willing to entertain any stupidity.
The problem you people have is a pisspor excuse of a communication. Next time you decide to chip into a conversation make sure you understand the subject of discuss. I put up a laptop for over a 150k discount from the original price and you'd have me entertain ridiculous bargaining from people who are obviously not ready to buy.
And then you said 400k is not easy to shell out for al laptop, by your definition it's okay to buy an iPhone 11pro max at 150k because 150k is a lot of money for a phone right.
If you behave like a fool you'll be treated as such, it's not rocket science, if you expect me to complement someone for wasting my time then you're a joke
Like I said earlier, you are a child. Age is not maturity.
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
ELff:

Like I said earlier, you are a child. Age is not maturity.
Then you're even dumber than I think ,learn to look before you leap next time,a little bit of manners will do you good too.till then exit this thread
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by smellingKPEKUS: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
i have this same la[ptop new. i will sell it to you for 500k.
later we go call hush puppi yahoo. we forget that inflating prices is also yahoo
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
smellingKPEKUS:
i have this same la[ptop new. i will sell it to you for 500k.
later we go call hush puppi yahoo. we forget that inflating prices is also yahoo
Scammers are not allowed in here, your monikers says enough,plus the fact that your account is like 3weeks old,get the fuvk out of here and go find your mates to troll
Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by xecuter(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
first of all This thread disgust me... there are too many savages here , Especially the op...u are doing business so u are supposed to be calm and learn to tolerate people....even if somebody is interested in the pc and wants to pay 650k which is almost ur asking price the person will be scared to even dm u..cos the person don't want to receive the insult of his or her life..
...I once put up my one month plus three weeks old ps 4 pro for sale and some body price it for 75k... ridiculous right?.. although I was a little bit angry but I didn't insult him I just kindly turned down his offer ..funny enough the same person later bought the console from me at #150k...this life na jeje...so calm down customers are always right...just handle them with care and always learn to keep ur cool ...

1 Like

Re: Brand New Dell G7 Core I7 9th Gen,rtx2070 Machine For Sale by shogsmania: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
xecuter:
first of all This thread disgust me... there are too many savages here , Especially the op...u are doing business so u are supposed to be calm and learn to tolerate people....even if somebody is interested in the pc and wants to pay 650k which is almost ur asking price the person will be scared to even dm u..cos the person don't want to receive the insult of his or her life..
...I once put up my one month plus three weeks old ps 4 pro for sale and some body price it for 75k... ridiculous right?.. although I was a little bit angry but I didn't insult him I just kindly turned down his offer ..funny enough the same person later bought the console from me at #150k...this life na jeje...so calm down customers are always right...just handle them with care and always learn to keep ur cool ...
my apologies to anyone that feels offended by my outbursts, I should have handled things better.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO RC6 Network Unlock Firmware / Super Neat UK Used Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 6 - 16GB RAM, Core i7, 8th Gen *sold / Windows Genuine Advantage (wga) Has Caught 60 Million "cheaters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.