Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

#bbnaija: Praise's Wife Is Close To 60 And He Is With Her For Money - Brighto ' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Praise's Wife Is Close To 60 And He Is With Her For Money - Brighto ' (628 Views)

At 29, I Love Dating Men Who Are 60 And Above – Monalisa Stephen / Bbnaija 2020: Meet The Newly Evicted Housemate PRAISE, Wife, Son + Untold Facts / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Praise's Wife Is Close To 60 And He Is With Her For Money - Brighto ' by realuz: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Brighto has alleged that the woman Praise got married to and also has a child with is close to 60.

The housemate disclosed this while having a conversation with Kiddwaya on how Praise talks to him rudely.

Brighto who said he will start using snide comments on Praise, alleged that he (Praise) told him about his wife few weeks after they got into the house. He also alleged that Praise is with his wife for money.

He was heard saying;

“What I want to do now is, whenever he says anything, I’ll tackle him. I know his weak point.

“I know what you can tell him that can make him very angry, too pissed that he can even cry.

“You know he usually brags about ‘my son, my wife’, his wife is sixty-something [years]. I’m telling you something. I swear to God. He told me. Trust me."

Here is the video >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/08/bbnaija-praises-wife-is-close-to-60-and.html

Re: #bbnaija: Praise's Wife Is Close To 60 And He Is With Her For Money - Brighto ' by realuz: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2020
We came back better,bigger,stronger and with lots of amazing contents for your reading pleasure

subscribe and download uztalks magazine for free...

subscribe here >>> http://eepurl.com/ha8xRX

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 4th Anniversary With Adorable Couple Photos / Bbnaija Nengi Begs Ozo In Bed In HOH Room,kidd & Erica Caught ( Video) / BBNaija: Terry Waya Discloses How Orji Kalu Helped Kiddwaya During His NYSC Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.