Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers (276 Views)

Our Engineers Want To Introduce New Biometric Using Body Odour – INEC (Video) / Are We Not Wasting Our Precious Time Chasing Tinubu WAEC CERTIFICATE? / Ambazonia: Nnamdi Kanu Should Stop Wasting Our Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers by googi: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
The most precious talents any country can dream of are Engineers. They have existed since the first known human.

They are the ones that transform every field, discipline and all aspects of life.

No Country can do without them except Nigeria that can import laborers as expertriates to supervise our Engineers. Denying them crucial field experience.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers by obonujoker(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol grin...

I'm one. No job. Into real estate and education for now... Can't kpa Ara mi
Re: Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers by IamCookie(f): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Most of our Engineers do rubbish jobs most of the time,hence the reason.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers by googi: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamCookie:
Most of our Engineers do rubbish jobs most of the time,hence the reason.

MOST?

Please do not exaggerate the problems. They are part of our corruption leper community.

Do you know any other group of graduates more intelligent than engineers?

Funny thing is, they don't even beat their chests.
Re: Why Is Nigeria Wasting Our Engineers by rafindo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigeria chose to be wasted. First from coren to Nse, they are all useless. Nigeria engineers still mix religion with science.
Some believe miracle than experiments.

Before you yarn dust on my mention. I am a practicing engineer in a steel coy. I know what I am saying.

(1) (Reply)

British Evil Plans For Nigeria Exposed / Bayo Oluwasanmi Needs To Return To Evening School / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians Against Apple, Blackcurrant From Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.