Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse (3283 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / New Airtel Sim Wont Work On Modem And Wont Browse On Phone, Any Help? / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2011
My Phone has stopped browsing for some time now. It seems to be a general problem with my model. Pls I really need help. It browsed perfectly for some months. I heard mtn blocked all opera from browsing. Pls someone help.
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by amasha(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Here's what you do.

1.Visit the OVI Store on your Nokia device. You may get a prompt for you to update the OVI Store to the latest version.
2. Update the OVI Store and then create an OVI account to be able to download from the OVI Store
3. There might be a possibility that your device may not have the Ovi Store client so you can visit store.ovi.mobi to download the OVI Store client to your Nokia device.
4. After Steps 1-3 are okay, search for the OVI Browser in the OVI Store and download and install it to your Nokia device.

With this you can browse on your Nokia device via the OVI Browser, a mobile browser by Nokia.

Lemme know if it works or not or visit

If you're in lagos,Visit

Nokia Care Point
13 Amodu Ojikutu,off Saka Tinubu Victoria Island Lagos
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^^
Thank you very much, but it loads like 4ever when I try to go via ovi.mobi
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by amasha(f): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
Another option which is pretty long can be to

1. Go to Media then Music Player then Options then Downloads then Go to Address
2. Clear the previous address there and put in either

a.store.ovi.mobi-to download the OVI Store
b.browser.ovi.mobi-to download the OVI Browser

Depending on where you stopped. If the Internet service isn't so strong or if you are not on a data plan or with enuogh airtime,you might have issues.
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2011
Thank you so very much amasha, as we speak I'm downloading the store. . .will soon download the browser. I'm quite surprised @ what I saw @ the ovi store. Is it that nokia has an online store that rivals android market place or what? I'm really confused now. . . pls enlighten me esp on the games graphics
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by amasha(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
The OVI Store is an app store where nokia consumers can download apps, mobile games, videos,images, etc to their Nokia devices. Some of the apps are free while some can be paid for.
All the game apps dsiplayed in OVI store are for the device which is been used to access the store.

You can also visit these sites for more info
www.ovi.com
store.ovi.com

It's not an online store to cause rivalry of any sort.
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
All the same I must thank you, never knew i cud achieve so much with my nokia. fallin in luv all over with my phone. Thanks
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by amasha(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2011
You're welcome Blink wink

if you have any other issues:
email me- ama_okoli@ovi.com
Re: My Nokia 5130c-2 Wont Browse by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2011
kk grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your 6000 Minutes Bonus........? / Just #26,000-2GB RAM,13MP Camera,great Battery-meet Cubot R9 / Help Needed For Yahoo Messenger On Nokia 5700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.