Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER (1836 Views)

How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
I SPENT RESOURCES, ENERGY AND HARDWORK WRITING 23000 WORDS EBOOK AND YES I MADE ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EBOOK. TO WHICH I REQUESTED THREE DAYS AND EFFECTED CORRECTIONS BUT THE CHEAP UNDER THE DISGUISE OF THIS CHOSE TO SCAM ME AND NOT PAY FOR MY SERVICES

AFTER I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY. COLLEAGUE THAT LINKED ME UP WITH HER, HE NOTIFIED ME THAT SHE ALSO DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR 14700 WORDS TO WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT UNTIL AFTER I SPOKE WITH HIM

I WILL BE POSTING THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE CONTACT EMAIL. OF THE SCAM. ARTIST EMPLOYER FOR ALL. TO BEAR WITNESS

NOTE: I JUST COLLECTED THE SCREENSHOTS AND HER CONTACT DETAILS FROM THE GUY THAT LINKED US TOGETHER AND WILL BE POSTING THE COLLECTIVE SCREENSHOTS OF HER CHEATING HABITS

COLLECTIVELY LOLO24 AS SCAMMED MYSELF AND MY BUDDY TO THE TUNE OF 37700 WORDS

I'M. BRINGING THIS TO THE NOTICE OF. OTHER PEOPLE. TO TAKE HEED.
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
Note her. Phone number is

Her moniker is lolo24
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by GODSENT253(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
I am so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of them here. They have blocked those of us looking for legit help from our helpers. May GOD punish all scammers.
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
GODSENT253:
I am so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of them here. They have blocked those of us looking for legit help from our helpers. May GOD punish all scammers.

Amen. I'll sulk it up. But God that sits on the throne in Heaven will hasten her ruin
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by GODSENT253(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
CreamIsland:

Amen. I'll sulk it up. But God that sits on the throne in Heaven will hasten her ruin
it may be a he. Thats their format. How much was the money in total
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
GODSENT253:
it may be a he. Thats their format. How much was the money in total

37700 Naira/Words
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by GODSENT253(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
CreamIsland:

37700 Naira/Words
wow. Am so sorry. Nawa oh
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
GODSENT253:

Na so. My brother. 3 weeks of no proper sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
CreamIsland:
I SPENT RESOURCES, ENERGY AND HARDWORK WRITING 23000 WORDS EBOOK AND YES I MADE ERRORS IN THE INTRODUCTION OF THE EBOOK. TO WHICH I REQUESTED THREE DAYS AND EFFECTED CORRECTIONS BUT THE CHEAP UNDER THE DISGUISE OF THIS CHOSE TO SCAM ME AND NOT PAY FOR MY SERVICES

AFTER I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY. COLLEAGUE THAT LINKED ME UP WITH HER, HE NOTIFIED ME THAT SHE ALSO DIDN'T PAY HIM FOR 14700 WORDS TO WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT UNTIL AFTER I SPOKE WITH HIM

I WILL BE POSTING THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE CONTACT EMAIL. OF THE SCAM. ARTIST EMPLOYER FOR ALL. TO BEAR WITNESS

NOTE: I JUST COLLECTED THE SCREENSHOTS AND HER CONTACT DETAILS FROM THE GUY THAT LINKED US TOGETHER AND WILL BE POSTING THE COLLECTIVE SCREENSHOTS OF HER CHEATING HABITS

Why don't you post this using your main account... it's very obvious that this is not the account you used for transaction undecided
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2020

Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2020
GODSENT253:

Now that she noticed all of this is out. She sent a mail to my colleague that she's going to report my. Colleagues BVN for fraud so all payments for All projects done since before the recent ones would be flagged as fraudulent yet she is using the works. Here are her last emails

You want us to fight dirty? We will!

I'm flagging that 25k I sent you on my app and by Monday I'll block your BVN. You told your boy that I scammed you? I didn't even use the book because I didn't want conflicting tones but now you'll refund my 25k.

Chatting with you via email is making you think that I'm a kid or a pushover. You'll hear from me

I have uploaded your book to Amazon. You didn't get your money and I still get to sell the book. I'm estimating $300 for the first few months before bad reviews take over because the book itself is terrible.

LILIAN EMMANUEL IS THE FRAUDS NAME

liliemma579@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Lolo24 is a serial scammer
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by Divinesupply: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2020
CreamIsland:

Are you a content writer?
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2020
Divinesupply:

Are you a content writer?

Yes I am. I'm a seasoned content writer with six years of writing experience
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2020
With the way Nairalanders fall for cheap cons, it is getting tempting not to test my hands on one of you idiots. Do not transact business on this forum, una still no go hear word. Some of you’s destiny is to get scammed by fire by force.
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by KelvinCoaster(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
CreamIsland:

I suggest you send this your 'scam alert' to Literature section so other writers on NL can take note!

Sorry for your pains and sleepless nights!
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

I suggest you send this your 'scam alert' to Literature section so other writers on NL can take note!

Sorry for your pains and sleepless nights!

I've done so

Thanks for your kind words
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
meobizy:
With the way Nairalanders fall for cheap cons, it is getting tempting not to test my hands on one of you idiots. Do not transact business on this forum, una still no go hear word. Some of you’s destiny is to get scammed by fire by force.

Through this forum I have also met people that has changed my life forever
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sincerely apologise for that, after all the effort. sad I spread some information concerning scams here :
https://www.nairaland.com/6063694/10-scams-must-know-avoid
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by rolams(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
CreamIsland:

I've done so

Thanks for your kind words

Report her to EFCC and Sue her jor!
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Lilian Emmanuel is a Scammer

SHE owns this alternate account Kalet55

SHE WIKL never pay you when you work for hER

IT shall never be well with HER

SHE makeS use of this number 07062808525

HER name is Lilian Emmanuel - a Scammer.

LILIAN EMMANUEL IS THE FRAUDS NAME

liliemma579@gmail.com

Her is one example. Of her action :

I have uploaded your book to Amazon. You didn't get your money and I still get to sell the book. I'm estimating $300 for the first few months before bad reviews take over because the book itself is terrible.
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by Divinesupply: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
CreamIsland:

Can i get your contact?
Re: I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER by CreamIsland: 5:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Divinesupply:

Can i get your contact?

Sorry this is coming way late

The whole scenario broke me down. I just couldn't get myself to love writing for some time and took time off.

Thank you for very much

Kindly reach via this email address

Pearnuts3@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

An investment property that will double its current worth in 6 months / How to Earn with your bitcoin wallet / Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.