Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo (2822 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
* If you have boys, don't rejoice yet that you have children.

* Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise (Isaiah 14:21).

* In your children lives, there are only three seasons.
* The first season you're in charge.
* The second season in your child's life, the child is in charge.
* The third season the child is in charge of his life and your life.

* The way you manage the first season will determine how you manage the last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ebiKiBrNQ

1 Share

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
If the post was like this (If You Have Girls, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children) the internet would have been thrown into a frenzy and you'll witness multiple simps (MS) ranting up and down angry

This is a misogynistic view at it's best

10 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by IamSalt: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
If the post was like this (If You Have Girls, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children) the internet would have been thrown into a frenzy and you'll witness multiple simps (MS) ranting up and down angry

grin
BLUELemon:

plenty laff

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
IamSalt:

grin

plenty laff
are you by chance related to the moniker saltandfire
angry angry
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by SirMichael1: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
BLUELemon:

Try to process things more deeply.

I'll explain this topic to you. A father would love to have a male child and would go any length to have one. She's of the opinion that having a male child isn't the same as taking care of them. What happens to your male children, what you do to take care of them during the first stage, goes a long way to tell if you should be happy that you've got children who would be taking care of you in your old age.

No need to process things on the lower level when you can in a higher level.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirMichael1:

I'll explain this topic to you. A father would love to have a male child and would go any length to have one. l.
In psychology, there is what we call Deductive reasoning, also deductive logic. This is the process of reasoning from one or more statements to reach a logically certain conclusion. If you think deep, you will understand her target

I guess she has her targeted audience anyway.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by IamSalt: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
are you by chance related to the moniker saltandfire
angry angry

Nah
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
BLUELemon:

When she was talking about women where were you to rant?

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by EzzyCarter: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirMichael1:

I'll explain this topic to you. A father would love to have a male child and would go any length to have one. She's of the opinion that having a male child isn't the same as taking care of them. What happens to your male children, what you do to take care of them during the first stage, goes a long way to tell if you should be happy that you've got children who would be taking care of you in your old age.

The point is, the same thing applies to a female child too

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
When she was talking about women where were you to rant?
I was looking for you angry
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by longetivity(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
trash
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Ekeletu: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is deep. Lalasticlala come and hear this. This is a misogynist hiding under the umbrella of church.
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Ekeletu: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
longetivity:
trash
Total trash

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
This woman has been churning out buullshiits from her mouth recently.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by LadySarah: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
cheesy
Mek she come born baby girl for me. I have hanged booth and there's no going back.
My boys are OK for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Ejenavi18(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
What is the essence of this message?
I feel pity for her sheeple.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by SirMichael1: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
BLUELemon:

In psychology, there is what we call Deductive reasoning, also deductive logic. This is the process of reasoning from one or more statements to reach a logically certain conclusion.
She applied this in her preaching alot of times. I guess she has her targeted audience anyway.
And she's right. We can infer from her statement and correlate it as with a girl child. There's no reason to pick out a gender and make them look bad, when in reality, both sexes are prone to her statement/conclusion.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Youngsage: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
So what if you have girls?

You should rejoice that you finally have children??

What a waste of precious time on a fruitless sermon.

Like someone said above, I pity her poor sheeples.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by SirMichael1: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
LadySarah:
cheesy
Mek she come born baby girl for me. I have hanged booth and there's no going back.
My boys are OK for me.
You just born 7 boys na. You fit still add 3 girls.
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by ElvisPresley(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
This woman must be smoking some greens of recent !
Yaping shit from a 'high' point of view.
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
ElvisPresley:
This woman must be smoking some greens of recent !

Yaping shit from a 'high' point of view.
If it was the other way round you guys won't come here to rant.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by ElvisPresley(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:

I'm not a 'ranter'... But some of those points are invalid !

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by UjuJoan2: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
What does that mean? Boys are not children?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Unnerve: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
What exactly is the intent behind your consistent posting of this woman's messages?

Do you attend her church, or you just love how divisive her sermons are? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Unnerve:

What exactly is the intent behind your consistent posting of this woman's messages?

Do you attend her church, or you just love how divisive her sermons are? cheesy
She is my mentor
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Acidosis(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
You have been dishing out too many nonsense lately @OP

Are you deliberately misquoting this woman out of context with senseless headlines just to appear catchy? I hope you understand that many people do not waste their data watching the videos that you post?

Your topic is all they need to form an impression about a clergy that is already known for fraud. You're seriously de-marketing this woman. I guess that is a price she has to pay for her previous crimes. And it appears you've made yourself a tool for this purpose.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Biglittlelois(f): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ninejaywon:
This woman has been churning out buullshiits from her mouth recently.

Because this one is directed at males abi

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Acidosis:
You have been dishing out too many nonsense lately @OP

Are you deliberately misquoting this woman out of context with senseless headlines just to appear catchy? I hope you understand that many people do not waste their data watching the videos that you post?

Your topic is all they need to form an impression about a clergy that is already known for fraud. You're seriously de-marketing this woman. I guess that is a price she has to pay for her previous crimes. And it appears you've made yourself a tool for this purpose.
Everything I wrote, is what she said. Watch the video.
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Because this one is directed at males abi
Don't mind them sis. When she was attacking women NL boys didn't rant.
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by SageMK: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
If you can talk...
Don't rejoice yet that you've a brain. undecided
Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by GreatResearcher: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
lalasticlala Dominique this should hit fp to show the world how insane our religious leaders (men and women) are. This is a case of "WHEN PASTORS NEED DELIVERANCE".

1 Like

Re: If You Have Boys, Don't Rejoice Yet That You Have Children: Pastor Funke Adejumo by GreatResearcher: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
SageMK:
If you can talk...
Don't rejoice yet that you've a brain. undecided
I think this woman has no male child. Reason for her bitterness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Section Poster Of The Year 2010; Nomination In Progress / Seeking Nigeria Divorce Info Please / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.