Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital (462 Views)

Start Crayfish Business With 10,000 / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital by Kalifornia: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital What is crayfish? The name crayfish was gotten from an old French word “escrevisse”. Crayfish is a freshwater barnacle that looks like small lobster. Selling of crayfish is one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria,it can be started with little capital and you end up making so much profit. Most people look down on this business because they feel,they are too sophisticated for it,but trust me ,when it has to do with a legit way to make good money,your never too sophisticated for it.

Continue reading here: https://ariariaonline.com/blog/how-to-start-crayfish-selling-business-with-little-capital/

Re: How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital by parisx(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
still on...
Re: How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital by parisx(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
I meant it when I used the subject line: Opportunity...
Well, it's about mini-scale bitter kola export from home.

Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a bigger empire.
I started with just 20k back in 2010...

cheesy Do you know you can export bitter kola rough without processing it?
cheesy Do you know bitter kola is highly medicinal & is used for lots of things.

Though, it`s a bit different now. Too many things are involved. To cut stories
short, I will advise you to visit the main page for full details as nairaland may ban my account.

Currently, bitter kola is sales for $22 per kg. You can buy here in Nigeria
for just from N10 - N20 per kola, and one kg is from
N500 to 1,500 depending on the seller.

Most foreign buyers have a courier account, and if you negotiate well.
That means you don't have to pay for the courier fees.

But, not all... So, ensure you look at for those that have a courier account

You can also download "FREE TIPS GUIDE" on the page if you wish.

DOWNLOAD Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75
Re: How To Start Crayfish Selling Business With Little Capital by parisx(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2021
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75

(1) (Reply)

The Healing Power Of Ugcare Supplement. / Make Money With Ysense, Legit And Scam Free / GORGEOUS Organics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.